Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed

ROZ
    Boozer:
    ULTRA28:
    They did catch the guy. 19 year old punk ass gang member. I'm glad to hear he didn't get away with it. Horrible, horrible news!
    They should turn that little prick over to us!
    To echo the sentiments of the board, the family is in my thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and that the cowards responsible for this sensless crime burn in hell.

summerlove
    How very, very sad. As a father of two girls about the same age, I can't even imagine the pain they are going through. I certainly hope all turns out well for both the mom and the daughter. The power of prayer is very strong...keep it going!

hbhallett
    My prayers are with them and we should all keep praying for them. How tragic that someone would do this over a car! My thoughts and prayers go to their family.

burbanite
    Shocking!!
    It absolutely sickens me when I hear how some people have so little regard for human life.
    We are here for such a short time and try to do our best to live it the way we should and some low life pond scum comes along and takes away the opportunities for no reason other than the fact they cannot exist without taking.
    My thoughts are with the people involved and I wish them the best.

Roland the Fisherman
    ULTRA28:
    They did catch the guy. 19 year old punk ass gang member. This is why they make gass chambers. Some truly ugly people living amongst us. God Bless your friends. frown

Outnumbered
    That makes me sick
    They need to quit letting these dirtbags go through the revolving doors at the jail. I bet the scum has prior convictions. Seems they always do. The more I think about it the more pissed I get.
    God Bless the family. I hope the girl pulls thru.
    OL

Riverhound
    Unbelievable!!!!
    I don’t understand how someone can lack the very basics of human compassion, very sad.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

Kilrtoy
    Hopefully the Deputies will accidently place them in the wrong cell. F@#**in pricks.......

wntitall
    I will keep them in my prayers.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast