Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jet racing videos?

signmaster
    anyone know a souce for jet drag videos all we ever see on tv is topfuel v drive stuff.

dmontzsta
    Only the big dogs get put on TV.
    I am actually shocked they show that kind of racing. It used to be dominated by offshore boats. I guess it wont be long until we dont have any boat racing on TV. Boat racing is only for certain people.

signmaster
    vdrive stuff is on the r&r channel almost every night about 10;00

dmontzsta
    vdrive stuff is on the r&r channel almost every night about 10;00
    yeah, my son watches it over and over and over. Boat racing on TV is hanging on by a thread though.

signmaster
    ok that will do {v drive video}, that should hold me over while I wait for the Ice to melt :cry:

n8dawg
    I think someone should shoot some jet boat video this season! :idea:
    And why do the v-drive guys get to have a v-drive regatta at lake Irvine?
    Where's the jet boat regatta?
    It seems that whenever jet boats get together, v- drives just gotta find there way in somehow! J/K :rollside:

dmontzsta
    FC2 wasnt enough for you fellas? order it up from www.v-drivevideo.com Lots of jets on there.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I think someone should shoot some jet boat video this season! :idea:
    And why do the v-drive guys get to have a v-drive regatta at lake Irvine?
    Where's the jet boat regatta?
    It seems that whenever jet boats get together, v- drives just gotta find there way in somehow! J/K :rollside:
    To be fair,,,every v-drive outing has always had a representation of jets. We actually get along fine away from the internet. :hammerhea
    Redding video has been taping the NJBA drags for 2 1/2 decades. They will hook you up. I shot FC-2 and last years CBBB (paid for by the men in charge).
    The guy who runs Irvine lake is a v-driver... you guys need to convert him to the jetboat world. Good luck!
    If I can get some help (from someone on the inside) I may just pop out a detailed jet flick myself this year. :jawdrop: :boxed:

n8dawg
    So are jets welcome at Irvine? That would be sweet to see a Jet Boat video come from you Jerry.
    Because that was just cruel to show all of us jet boaters the scene in RR2 where "Smalls" calls out that guy with the jet and smokes him not once but twice. I wander what some of these v-drives would do against some of these heavy hitters in here? Maybe a video of jets vs v drives, from mild to wild racing eachother!!!!!!!!
    I know I keep going back and forth, but I love what I have...a jet boat :crossx:

dmontzsta
    So are jets welcome at Irvine? That would be sweet to see a Jet Boat video come from you Jerry.
    Because that was just cruel to show all of us jet boaters the scene in RR2 where "Smalls" calls out that guy with the jet and smokes him not once but twice. I wander what some of these v-drives would do against some of these heavy hitters in here? Maybe a video of jets vs v drives, from mild to wild racing eachother!!!!!!!!
    I know I keep going back and forth, but I love what I have...a jet boat :crossx:
    Dont they have that outing at Camp Far West, where all the heavy hitters go? All are invited to Camp Far West every year on Fathers Day. And to date, nobody has even been CLOSE to de-throning the V-Drives. There are LOTS of videos, Mr.V-DriveVideo has, but doesnt post.
    :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast