Thread: Sniper Shootings...

Wet Dream
    Another one reported today at 9:30am EDT, near Fredricksburg, VA (close to Lake Anna). Will the guy(s) slip up enough to get caught? Looks like there is a van surrounded, and police are awaiting backup.

Stupid Fast
    Wet Dream:
    Another one reported today at 9:30am EDT, near Fredricksburg, VA (close to Lake Anna). Will the guy(s) slip up enough to get caught? Looks like there is a van surrounded, and police are awaiting backup.You know what? When I was filling up my truck yesterday I looked all around first. I am woried about dumbass copycats.

bulldogdad
    they shut down I95 for that van,wrong guy,probably crapped himself but i hope he understood,glad no trigger happy boys that had him pulled over,they got to get this guy soon!

Tinkerer
    I hope when they find them they resist and shoot first. Then we wont have to suport them for the next 15 years.

RiverDave2
    Anyone find it strangely ironic that this is taking place in the state that is toughest on gun control in the whole US?
    RD

beyondhelpin
    The guys got to big of an ego. They will catch him. Hopefuly not many more will die before they catch him.