Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Off Shore Fishing

78Eliminator
    Anyone here like to go on full or half day boats for tuna or marlin? I am looking for someone to go fishing with some time. I have not been in a long time.

hot_diggity_dog
    78 your in. wink
    I long range fish and go local.
    Just got back from Cabo.
    Will be fishing next weekend for Albacore, and leaving on an 8-day on the Excell on June 25th.
    Next to sex and boating it's fishing all the way. argue
    I'll let you know and maybe we can set up a 1 day Hot Boaters fishing trip.
    Let me know what you think 78.
    HDD

78Eliminator
    hot_diggity_dog:
    78 your in. wink
    I long range fish and go local.
    Just got back from Cabo.
    Will be fishing next weekend for Albacore, and leaving on an 8-day on the Excell on June 25th.
    Next to sex and boating it's fishing all the way. argue
    I'll let you know and maybe we can set up a 1 day Hot Boaters fishing trip.
    Let me know what you think 78.
    HDD A trip out would be awesome. Let's plan something. According to your and my schedule, it will have to be next month. Let's do it! Boats, the sea and fishing....sounds great.

77charger
    Lets do it i cant wait for an albacore run i mostly go out of SD when i go overnight.So far i might not make it til july but fishing is always good.Last year i only made one trip and it sucked a coast guard helo had to do an emergency drop on our boat someone forgot their medication and the captian had to turn around and keep a couse heading as per instructions(at 7:30 am and we didnt get back on the tuna grounds till 11 am then back for port at 12.30 only 9 fish caught 4 were from boat line 3 from one lucky mo fothe other two different people.WORST TRIP EVER.

Hal
    See if we can get a 1 or 2 day trip out of SD with the guys on the boards. Everybody would have something in common. If we can get enough guys together we can charter a boat just for our group. That would be a good trip. We would have plenty of storys to tell, Fishing and boating.
    [ June 04, 2003, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

jlnorthrup122
    Just got back from Cabo Did you hit the ridge for some whahoos?

77charger
    Hal:
    See if we can get a 1 or 2 day trip out of SD with the guys on the boards. Everybody would have something in common. If we can get enough guys together we can charter a boat just for our group. That would be a good trip. We would have plenty of storys to tell, Fishing and boating. I think most boats are chartered already i use to charter one a couple of years ago but have been busy lately Last i checked for a trip in aug i wanted to do it was gone in dec (all fri and sat nights wee done for the summer and most of sept.)The best bet would be set a day sometime and have everyone interested to call and make a res for a limited load boat.
    Nothing better than a good day fishing and drinking lots of beer.

rivernutts
    Let's do it!!! Who's got the the time to set it up!!!

MikeF
    If the water is rough...I'll get sick. But I'll still go! Pretty big on saltwater fishing !

78Eliminator
    What a great thread! Let's not bulls#$%, and really do it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast