Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iraqi Election question

Old Texan
    I'm curious. How can we possibly trust the results of the Iraqi election without Jimmy Carter present to certify the results?

Steve 1
    That is a good question, after the amazing job he did in Venezuela as an observer and in 1996 at Arafat’s election where he EVEN claimed it was Democratic ROFLMAO!! He is busy counting all the Arab money at the Carter/Scam center’s basement!

Old Texan
    It's only fitting here in Atlanta, Gwinnett County, GA that the Jimmy Carter Blvd. corrider has become a great public concern due to high crime and loss of core businesses. It has to do with the overwhelming wave of illegal migrants taking over the area.
    Jimmy should be real proud.
    By the way I wonder what ever became of "Billy Beer"?

spectratoad
    Isn't he doing huts for humanity over in the middle east now?

JB in so cal
    It's only fitting here in Atlanta, Gwinnett County, GA that the Jimmy Carter Blvd. corrider has become a great public concern due to high crime and loss of core businesses. It has to do with the overwhelming wave of illegal migrants taking over the area.
    Jimmy should be real proud.
    By the way I wonder what ever became of "Billy Beer"?
    ...it's kinda like any Martin Luther King Blvd/St. ain't no place I want to be.

Forkin' Crazy
    LMAO!!! Poor old Jimmy... lol
    I just got back from Atlanta... got there at 5 pm and left an hour and a half later. Y'all know that you have a traffic problem?

Steve 1
    There is some little airport outside Atlanta and ole Traitor peanut Jim used to fly in private jet mind you a 10 min flight to impress people waiting at the Atlanta airport he is just a twisted tiny little man!
    His part in the Great Society along with that POS LBJ has done monstrous un-repairable damage to every single city in America that aside from his coddling Communism and being a friend to Americas enemies and Enemy to America’s friends I will not go into his Creating the terrorist Iran and criticising the current administration..

Old Texan
    There is some little airport outside Atlanta and ole Traitor peanut Jim used to fly in private jet mind you a 10 min flight to impress people waiting at the Atlanta airport he is just a twisted tiny little man!
    His part in the Great Society along with that POS LBJ has done monstrous un-repairable damage to every single city in America that aside from his coddling Communism and being a friend to Americas enemies and Enemy to America’s friends I will not go into his Creating the terrorist Iran and criticising the current administration..
    Speaking of LBJ, anyone remember Billy Sol Estes? The Demmies don't want to talk about that. Probably one of the biggest scandals to ever hit a Pres. and Sol Estes took the fall protecting LBJ to the end. About 8-10 yrs ago I read an article in the Houston Chronicle Sunday supplement. Only thing I'd seen about it since I was a little kid.
    Then they cry about Halliburton, George Brown (Brown & Root) put Lyndon in office and made billions in Viet Nam. What about that RATso's? Bet most of them don't even know who Sol Estes or Brown are.

Steve 1
    Speaking of LBJ, anyone remember Billy Sol Estes? The Demmies don't want to talk about that. Probably one of the biggest scandals to ever hit a Pres. and Sol Estes took the fall protecting LBJ to the end. About 8-10 yrs ago I read an article in the Houston Chronicle Sunday supplement. Only thing I'd seen about it since I was a little kid.
    Then they cry about Halliburton, George Brown (Brown & Root) put Lyndon in office and made billions in Viet Nam. What about that RATso's? Bet most of them don't even know who Sol Estes or Brown are.
    Wow that name has popped up in my searches I will do a very careful search on that DemocRAT.

Old Texan
    Wow that name has popped up in my searches I will do a very careful search on that DemocRAT.
    Look here: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKestes.htm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast