Thread: Because I said so....episode 79

HighRoller
    Okay,I feel the need to vent about a few things..
    Democrats who say the recall will"hurt"California.Like it could get any worse!
    People who say Arnold has no"experience"and therefore isn't qualified.That's right,he hasn't had the proper training in corruption,fiscal mismanagement and arrogance to be a true politician.
    Why is it that every ass-clown with a fart can muffler and Tin Can wing on his trunk has to hit 6000RPM in every gear before shifting?I hear them stand on it for 20 seconds then look over and they've only gone 50 feet while bouncing up and down like a bobble-head doll!!!
    Since we now have to erect"water stations"for the wetbacks so they don't pass out from the exertion of invading our country illegally,why don't we leave a car there with the keys in it,a cell phone on the dash and some directions to the welfare office and Democratic party headquarters?After all,we don't want them to strain themselves while robbing us blind.While we're at it,why don't we have Fed-Ex give them a discount so they can send all that money back to Mexico at a good price.Out of the 10 billion or so they sent back last year I'm sure at least a million was spent on postage.

Fufu Queen
    Oh my he's on a ROLL. Good points HR.

TrojanDan
    Whatever.

HighRoller
    Hey woman,long time no see!I guess since my phone didn't ring Sturday it wasn't you guys calling me,right??