Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: partyboating.com!!

jlnorthrup122
    Anyone been there?
    [ August 08, 2003, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: jlnorthrup122 ]

jlnorthrup122
    I really like this place Hey info have you been there some of the peeps there are from okie!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    okie as in oklahoma?

jlnorthrup122
    Why yes Oklahoma forgive my spelling!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    your spelling is fine to me. I was wondering because my side of the family is from there.

jlnorthrup122
    Also if you click my No trespassing signature that will take you to partyboating.com not a hopping forum really but there are some nice folks there and other things to look at and read if you "read much! "

jlnorthrup122
    Tornado alley! We sent an install crew to Oklahoma city today to do a scorboard there I wounder how they are doing?

BLUBYU
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    your spelling is fine to me. I was wondering because my side of the family is from there. Just curious, what part of Oklahoma are they from?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I will check it out thanks. I hope they are doing fine. We will pray for no twisters while they are there.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    BLUBYU:
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    your spelling is fine to me. I was wondering because my side of the family is from there. Just curious, what part of Oklahoma are they from? I wasn't born there but my mom is from oklahoma city oklahoma if i remember right. I always tease her because the way she says wash( warsh) and naked is (neked). You can probably relate. I see you are from tulsa. don't take it personal I love the accent.My kids say it that way too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast