Thread: golf cart question!

TOBTEK
    whats the hot set-up for a recon'ed cart. Yamaha,ez-go, clubcar. and gas or elec? I hear the 48volt elec is nice, but how long will a charge last? They never go dead on my 7hour, 150stroke, 18 hole outings

SK48
    Club cars have aluminiun frames, and are best if buying used. All the fertilizer on the golf courses is very hard on the steel frames and causes rust. I've had a couple cars, and now have a used 98 club car 48 volt. I run it around several weekends without recharging. The rule of thumb is that they are made to go 36 holes of golf on one charge. I just kon't know how far 36 holes is exactly.

TOBTEK
    THANKS for the alum frame tip, makes sense.

ACCEPTENCE
    SK48:
    Club cars have aluminiun frames, and are best if buying used. All the fertilizer on the golf courses is very hard on the steel frames and causes rust. I've had a couple cars, and now have a used 98 club car 48 volt. I run it around several weekends without recharging. The rule of thumb is that they are made to go 36 holes of golf on one charge. I just kon't know how far 36 holes is exactly. So where to get a 98 Club, 48volt without gittin bent over???