Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cute Avatar's

H20NUT
    You all have really cool Avatar's... Where can I go to get some pictures??? Thanx for your help!!
    Jager Girl wink

Kim Hanson
    What do you want first and maybe I have something?.....( . )( . )..... idea

H20NUT
    I am looking for a "Pimp" and a "Ho" picture to go along with our name... but i need them to be together... Thank you!!!

Kim Hanson
    I think I can find one like that,I will go look and see. Look down in the avatar section tommorow!...( . )( . )....

H20NUT
    Thank you! But, please don't waste too much of your time... I will check tomorrow... Good Night sleeping

H20NUT
    Thank you for the picture and taking your time to find one. You are going to hate me, but I forgot to mention we want a cartoon picture. Please don't spend anymore time on this... I will find one somewhere. Again, thank you for being so nice

CrazyHippy
    H20NUT:
    Again, thank you for being so nice Whats the matter Kim? You losing your touch? 2 whole posts and not a mention of The DARK side and this guy thinks you are nice...
    Quick get back over there!!!
    BJH

H20NUT
    Hey, I am not a guy!!!! But my husband will love the pictures of the twins from "The Dark Side"

HavasuBarney
    H20NUT:
    Hey, I am not a guy!!!! But my husband will love the pictures of the twins from "The Dark Side" Maybe it was just your name, you know H20NUT, perhaps H20-uh-uh-enthusiast, yeah that's it, H20Enthusiast might have been more appropriate.

STROKER ACE
    heres a pimp [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Heath3.JPG[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast