Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We Survived The Weekend (more pix)

SCUBA STEVE
    Some how some way we survived the holiday weekend in havasu. (no I am back at work cry )
    Spent most of the weekend with my old school friends and our new friends, the kilrtoys & sandbarjunkies.
    Hung out with Havasu barney & h20 party starter
    on Friday at the minisandbar for a little bit.
    Hung out with Trojan Dans crew on Saturday at steamboat.
    Also got the meet a new member to the boards whippinskippy. Mrs scuba met the flynvees as well.
    No major issues to report, besides me spraining my knee thursday, other then that nothing but pure drunkin fun.
    The firework show was awesome!
    Never made it down to parker to hang with the parker boys. We woke up too late on Saturday.
    Pictures to follow later tonight.
    [ July 07, 2003, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

JetBoatRich
    Good to hear Steve, I survived the week of water fun

SCUBA STEVE
    I saw something happened to your truck? Thats sucks man. frown

JetBoatRich
    SCUBA STEVE:
    I saw something happened to your truck? Thats sucks man. it happens, made the best out of a bad situation
    thanks steve

STV_Keith
    What happened to Parker on Saturday? You guys really need to pace yourselves...when I called at 9pm on Thursday night to go out, you gave me the wrong answer: "We're already too trashed to go".
    DOH! eek!

al cole'holic
    JetBoatRich, need to thank you again for the hookup! We spent the weekend on Mojave and in Havasu so didn't spend too much time there anyway and didn't run into you again after Thursday..had a great time I think

SCUBA STEVE
    STV_Keith:
    What happened to Parker on Saturday? You guys really need to pace yourselves...when I called at 9pm on Thursday night to go out, you gave me the wrong answer: "We're already too trashed to go".
    DOH! eek! Sorry Keith, we started at around 11am Thursday, by 9pm I was burnt out. (so where the girls) The tecates were tasting so good I had a hard time putting them down, all weekend. By the time Saturday morning rolled around I was in no shape to make the drive down to parker. frown

Ziggy
    Steve,
    Were you one of the thousand boats out in Thompson Bay during the fireworks??? I couldn't believe my eyes that night..it was a sea of little green, red and white lights. Flabergasted I was at the amount of boats out there.
    I was kicking around the house near midnight still seeing dripping boats going up my street...must have taken all night to retrieve everyones boats.
    Sorry I missed you guys out there this time, we just stayed at the south end of lake all day.
    Awesome firework display too!

SCUBA STEVE
    Yeah ziggy we were out there. Anchored around 8-8:30, stayed out until ??? But I think we were out of there around 11pm. It wasnt too bad out there. Not like Memorial. Ok I decided either I cant drive my boat or I need a I/O. It is way too much work driving a jet boat in rough waters.
    Sandbarjunkies was nice enough to give us a ride in is dcb (tunnel hull) I want one now. Way smoother then my boat. I was able to drink a beer in the bow, with out it getting all over the place.

Ziggy
    Yeah,
    me and the wife are looking for a better ride ourselves---tunnel I hear works pretty good but wondering if it works for the little tubing/skiing stuff. Gonna check out the Cheetah's as well as V-bottoms that fit in the garage.
    I got my boat way out of the water on Friday, buzzing along trying to get back to ramps and hit a wake just right(wrong?), sent my boat straight up in the air and landed left rear corner at about 40mph...freaky! eek! Wife just gave me the dirty look so............on Saturday we went boat hunting. Guess its time.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast