Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Driving me NUTS!!!

diggler
    AUUUURRRRGGGGHHHHHH!
    I dated this stripper for about a year and then had to move from Texas to California due to a job relocation. She didn't want to move out here for three years, because.....
    While I'm working here as an electrical engineer, my company is putting me through Law School to become a patent attorney. (Takes THREE YEARS to finish!)
    Then we break up over this because she gets pissed and then she threatens to take my dog to the POUND!! I sent my friend, that's still in Texas, on a six hour round trip to go save the dog.
    Now she wants me back and is threatening to fly out here to work things out! AUUUGGGGHHHH!!!
    WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET HER OUT OF MY LIFE?!? I'M ALREADY 2000 MILES AWAY!

WILDERTHANU54
    DUDE, THATS SOME OF THE FUNNIEST SHIT........ I ALWAYS GOT DUMPED FOR BEING TOO DRUNK.
    GEOFF

diggler
    ROTFLMAO!!!
    Well, the dog is now in Austin, and she lives in Dallas. She can't do anything now to **** with me besides fly out here and cause hell.
    God I hate crazy bitches!!!
    check out this site, (I can't because my work blocks it)
    www.psychoexgirlfriend.com
    If I remember right, it has all the phone messages from a psycho ex that some guy used to date.

stucknohio
    uh, did you not expect problems dating a STRIPPER

Jrocket
    Let me know when she gets into town,Im a problem solver. The Wolf

diggler
    Jrocket:
    Let me know when she gets into town,Im a problem solver. The WolfYou're not going to shove a toothbrush up HER ass are you?

DaveA
    Problem 1- Stripper. Unstable at times. Doesn't mind making a scene. Does it for a living anyway. Just quieter with paying customers.
    Problem 2- 2000 miles. Not enuf. Gotta move to Elbonia, or equivalent. A plus- Patent searches don't take much time to perform there. No patents. Hmmm. Filing one shouldn't take as long either.
    Problem 3- quote: "She didn't want to move out here for three years, because....." You trailed off and started another thought. Why didn't she want to move to Calif? Regular customers expect to see her on regular basis? Tell her it's like being a hairdresser. You gotta build a clientele, right? Why not in LA? She shouldn't be afraid of a little competition. After all, you thought she was a hottie, right? So she's psycho- customers don't care! They know somebody somewhere's tired of her crap anyway.
    Well, the dog's safe, now. Can't say the same for you, tho. At least SoCal's a big place. Change your name, your numbers, email addresses, etc. Works for the guys in the Witness Protection Program. You could let the FBI know that she should be considered a terrorist threat, since she's no doubt been seen in the company of some Middle Eastern oil barons at the strip club (after all, where do they always want to go when they're in the States, right?) This way, she'll never be able to get on a plane to go anywhere, if at all, without being strip-searched (I loved that one!)
    I'll bet my bill's bigger than RD's.
    DaveA

wsm9808
    If she is really a wac head...... avoid her at all cost. I dated this one crazy stripper bitch for 5 years,we broke up and got back together a dozen times. Each time it got worst. The last time she was moving out, she decided she wanted to take my tanning bed too. I told her to just get out and leave my stuff alone, I was done with her crap. Now get this! 10 minutes later the cops show up(she called them from outside), handcuff me in my house in front of my kid and haul me to jail. WTF, I never touched her, that night, or any other time. Turns out I didnt have to touch her, she told them she was in "fear for her life" with me there. So they arrested me and she completely cleans out my house while Im in jail that night AND parks my car and boat in the middle of the street(they get impounded). Bitch knew exactly what she was doing.
    She was hot, wild and crazy and we partyed like hell, and we were awsome together, but when it came down to having a home life she didnt have a clue..... typical stripper mentality.
    I would keep that one 2000 miles away if you want a sane home life. I avoid my ex like a plage.

diggler
    DaveA:
    Problem 3- quote: "She didn't want to move out here for three years, because....." You trailed off and started another thought. Why didn't she want to move to Cali?
    DaveAShe wanted to wait for me to finish law school so she wouldn't have to go through economic hardship.
    "digging away for that gold!"

Jrocket
    diggler:
    Jrocket:
    Let me know when she gets into town,Im a problem solver. The WolfYou're not going to shove a toothbrush up HER ass are you?Well Dirk,I mean Mr.Diggler.I take whatever action is necessary.First I start off easy with the bitch slap,just to get to know her,then Itake my foot and.......well some things are better kept quiet.
    BTW,Im gonna need ALOT of trash bags and one Buick Skylark.Running condition......

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast