Thread: Boozer and Pee Wee

78Eliminator
    I was looking at Boozer's avatar and thinking about poor Paul Reuben who was arrested for masterbating in an adult movie theater. Question: why is masterbating in an adult theater illegal? Who are you hurting? What's the crime?
    Isn't that kinda like making it illegal to drink beer in a bar?

ROZ
    That's a very good question. Probably due to slip and fall lawsuits or STD's. eek! Maybe if they gave you something resembling an airplane's barf bag they'd consider lifting the ban....They could supply jackbags or something. idea

78Eliminator
    ROZ:
    That's a very good question. Probably due to slip and fall lawsuits or STD's. eek! Maybe if they gave you something resembling an airplane's barf bag they'd consider lifting the ban....They could supply jackbags or something. idea I mean, what's the big deal? If that's the case, then those chairs that you sit at the fair or amusment parks that vibrate and massage your feet should be illegal too. After all, they make your feet feel good. What's wrong with sitting in a dark theater and masterbating to a couple lesbians eating eachother's asses out?

Jungle Boy
    I realy like the lesbian scenes. Irish / mexican lesbians are the best.

78Eliminator
    Jungle Boy:
    I realy like the lesbian scenes. Irish / mexican lesbians are the best. Down boy! You're going to scare her away!

HighRoller
    I don't think it was the beating off that got him in trouble.It was the fact that he buttered some poor lady's popcorn in the next row eek!

Blown 472
    ass eating lez's? bring em on I say, maybe he should have done it in the bafroom??