Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Un-Official Howard Custom Boats Regatta

SDLifesaver
    I talked to Mike Willen today and he is all for having an un-official regatta to hopefully show his dad that people are interested. Anyone interested, either post or PM me and lets see if there is enough interest to put forth the effort. Worst case scenario is a weekend at the river with alot of nice boats and proud owners. Nick

TCHB
    Count me in on the Howard get together/

cbudge
    fall or spring count me in

xeved
    I'm in, just pick the date

SDLifesaver
    More than 4 people have to own a Howard???? Come on guys and girls. Tell a friend and let's make this happen. Maybe all this response is why an expensive regatta hasn't happened???? Just a thought. We will be in Havasu on the 20-23 of June. Any of you out there that weekend let's hook up and have a cocktail or 2 and brainstorm. Nick

SCHWETTYBALLS
    LET ME KNOW WHEN. JUST DROPPED A NEW MOTOR IN THE HOWIE!!!

BADAXE
    Count me in.

SDLifesaver
    A little more response. Let's tell some more people. I live in San Diego and was the only Howard owner down here for awhile, but in Havasu or the SCV there has to be a bunch of owners. More, More, More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little rowe boat
    I wish I would have seen this when it was posted.Sounds great .

SDLifesaver
    If you know people who own Howards that would be interested tell them and the sooner we start planning the more likely we are to pull it off. I know that Mike will come if we put it together and then hopefully he can take it from there. You figure 10 to 15 Howards equals 1,000,000.00 so I can't think of a reason it won't happen eventually. Let me know. We will be back out in Havasu the 16-20. Anyone interested in meeting to talk about it. email me. Nick

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast