Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Motorcycle Chopper TV Show>>>

HammerDown
    I know there's some other Harley People out here So>>>
    *Tonight 10:00pm on "The Discovery Channel"
    New Series...American Chopper/(Orange County Choppers NY.)...yea it's the one where the Father is a ball buster to his Son, But it's a good Bike Building Show...
    ya know, kinda like how Jessy James show was before he went Hollywood.."lights, camrea, action"

beyondhelpin
    I watched it last night. It was better that Jessie I think.

Jbb
    Dad seems to have a few ...Issues...

Freak
    Yeah - I dont think I could work for good ole dad.

Kilrtoy
    Dads got all the cash, but don't do shit. Son is the worker. Good bikes from what I have read and heard. But then again the mags could be like HB and say go things to keep the money rollin in.....

HammerDown
    My take on it is Dad payed his dues and should'nt have to do S$$T!...The Son may be working his tail off, but it's good ole Dads reputation and hard work ethic that got them where there at. I say let the kid sweat a little untill he knows how to run a business.

Kilrtoy
    Very true, but after seeing how they are, I WOULD NEVER BUY A BIKE FROM THEM. Very disorganized, wait until the last minute, always in a rush.Didnt I just say that. Not sound business practices....

RiverLife
    I love watching those shows, glad they're making a series. Kind of like the Osbournes, but with bikes! It's Orange County Florida isn't it? I could be wrong.

ROZ
    Cool show. They have a 15 year apprentice who is becomming a really good degigner and soon to be fabricator. Gotta dig it!

burbanite
    Kilrtoy:
    Very disorganized, wait until the last minute, always in a rush.All of the creeeaaative ones are like that darrrhlink.....
    That bike last night turned out better than I thought it was going to but I think the paint was the key there.
    I wonder just how much of the theatrics is for the camera? Hell, I just learnt that Trading Spaces was rigged so it's no wonder I'm sceptical wink
    [ March 31, 2003, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: burbanite ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast