Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: force 29 question

unleashed
    Im not exactly sure where Brads place is address wise. I just know how to get there. If you're coming from Parker airport you turn right on Riverside drive and go about a 1/2 mile down on the left hand side. Most any weekend you'll see his boat Parked in front it says Force really big on the sides. His neighbor has a skater with twin outboards on the back. And from what he tells me his other neighbor just bought a 29 DCB with a 1200HP single engine. I think its the run getting rigged right now. So if you know these guys you know where Brad lives.
    That was my first time flying with him and his pilot to Parker as I really hate small planes. I think I may have to reconsider though as it was a piece of cake. I'll let you know next time I go out.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

sounds good.

Charley
    Miraleste is a bitchen development boatnam...Jen and I put a bid in on a lot there ....didn't get it and we ended up in Mohave Valley instead but.....nice neighborhood, congrads!

unleashed
    Opppsss, My bad, when you are coming from the airport in Parker you make a left on Riverside drive. Anyhow its a bitchen pad on the river. Probably about 3000 SQ.
    Boatnam, When do you get an answer on the pad??
    Charlie where is Mojave valley??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

Jrocket
    Brads place is a few doors down from Mike Macks ski shop..

unleashed
    Thanks Jrocket, I couldnt remember the name of the ski shop.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

Jrocket
    Oh you betcha.....

Charley
    unleashed:
    Opppsss, My bad, when you are coming from the airport in Parker you make a left on Riverside drive. Anyhow its a bitchen pad on the river. Probably about 3000 SQ.
    Boatnam, When do you get an answer on the pad??
    Charlie where is Mojave valley??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil Directly across from Needles... Arizonian type area wink

i figured it was right near mike mack somewhere when you said a half mile.i wish i was in miraleste charley that place is nice.the trailer we are trying to get backs up to it.some guy came in about 2 months ago and bought all the remaining lots for 95k.i think around 11 lots.now there 150k and only a couple are left.deano i hope to hear something today we really need to order are furniture(it takes 4 weeks to get)but i dont want to lose 25% restocking fee if the deal goes sour.

79 HUSTLER
    havasubum, I should be taking delivery of my 29 this friday-13th. It has a 540 which is making 640hp n/a but will have the blower strapped back on as soon as i pay the difference on the insurance. With the blower I am just above 1150hp and they say that should put me around 110-115. I did not known about the imco 4x4 drive before I order but there was not much info out yet. So I went with the b-max. I wanted to run a #6 drive but was talked out of it by force.. Wish I had done that. So come around the begining of july the blower should be on and if that is not too late I will let you know if 1150hp will get you there. Good luck-KELLY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast