Thread: Recall Election Question??

BajaMike
    I haven't seen this in the news anywhere. Can a person vote against the recall and vote for another candidate??? It seems like some of the democraps are advertising that sorta message. Vote against the recall and vote for Bustamante.
    Isn't that sort of like voting twice....once for Davis (if you vote against the recall) and once for someone else (just in case the recall wins).
    I'm not sure how the ballot will work. Does anyone know?

Mike

Mandelon
    I am sitting here with my sample ballot. They can vote no on the recall. If that position wins, then the candidate votes will be useless anyway.
    But if it passes then their candidate vote does count.
    There are 7 pages of governor choices....
    [ September 04, 2003, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

Ziggy
    you choose whether or not to oust Gray then place your bets on a new guy. Remember to push your chads through thoroughly wink
    Arnold "its not a tumor" Schwartznegger seems poised.

Ziggy
    Mandelon, Your new signature line has been the way of my life the last few years...Oceanside is a bitch to get thru plus my stuff has been in the "Coastal Commission" zone...double whammy!

Mandelon
    The city is ridiculous! They clamor for more affordable housing and supposedly enact laws to to make it so....but in reality they just make it harder and more expensive to provide it.

Ziggy
    Mandelon:
    The city is ridiculous! They clamor for more affordable housing and supposedly enact laws to to make it so....but in reality they just make it harder and more expensive to provide it. Most of the big developers would rather pay the fines for not building the "affordable housing" required then just make it back in the sales of unaffordable(for many) homes.
    What is your feeling on the development of Temecula/Murietta area?...I keep saying to my wife each time we drive thru how they absolutely ruined such a beautiful ranch home region with all the crackerbox homes. They're nice houses, sure, but the close proximity of them is sad as well as the nightmare of traffic its created. What ever happen to good old " Rancho California"?