Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HAS ANYONE NOTICED?

TOBTEK
    just walking back to my office at 4:30pm and its still light,the sun is just going down, 73 degree's on the way to work today......summer is coming

carreraboat
    dont say that we havent got enough snow here to fill back up our lakes

TOBTEK
    carreraboat:
    dont say that we havent got enough snow here to fill back up our lakes lakes? what are those? oh yeah, we used to have those here in San Diego! we NEED rain badly but the whole dark @4:30 thing sucks the big one!

77charger
    yes it was a nice day on the water too.Was expecting to wear a jacket instead just shirt.

RiverToysJas
    Colorado and Northern Cal need rain and snow (that's where our water comes from). But here in OC, we can go ahead and start summer. wink
    RTJas

JetBoatRich
    Very nice in Malibu today, in the low 70's and clear, Could see the islands from the office.

MJ19
    today was clear and sunny with the MOST incredible sunset tonight...not particularly warm, but the sun was out and the sky was blue.

Havasu Hangin'
    Winter Solstice is the turning point...the days are getting longer! Spring is around the corner...80's this week!

mbrown2
    The DCB has a layup period...I can't take her out till March 1st, don't get me all revved up...

Havasu Hangin'
    mbrown2:
    The DCB has a layup period...I can't take her out till March 1st, don't get me all revved up... Well, you guys without year-round insurance are welcome on the HH Tugboat...she has no limits (except her speed and her looks)...
    But she holds a cooler with the best of em...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast