Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PRESIDENT BUSH IS THE REAL THING!

dossangers
    No candy ass liberal ass kissing hollywood type. says what he means means what he says. he is commander in cheif. and what the **** was bubba doing on letterman last night feels left out? he created all this turmoil in the first place. Clinton goe to hollywood and bang somemore 20 year olds thats what you do best!

BowTie Rick
    No doubt, you get a five star vote from me for saying it like it is!!!

Horsepowerchik
    dossangers:
    No candy ass liberal ass kissing hollywood type. says what he means means what he says. he is commander in cheif. and what the **** was bubba doing on letterman last night feels left out? he created all this turmoil in the first place. Clinton goe to hollywood and bang somemore 20 year olds thats what you do best!Damn Staight!
    You Got a Full 5 Stars for that one! (even though your a bowtie guy j/k wink )
    HPCHIK

25Elmn8r
    dossangers:
    No candy ass liberal ass kissing hollywood type. says what he means means what he says. he is commander in cheif. Here Here. Now when will we be enforcing those sanctions?

Hallett19
    yeah, I really liked his speech today, he made alot of good points and really made the impression that he has had enough "I am a patient man, but my patience has come to an end" or something to that degree. He is a good leader and this is the time where I am glad that Al Gore is not our prez, could you imagine that !?!?!?!?

shockwaveharry
    Talk at the lunch table today was about what a great pres G.W. Bush is and how lucky we were that gore didn't make the cut! Even the local liberals agree that Bush is better for the country.

PICKLEtheLOAD
    i would like to be my own boss, BUT if i gotta have one...i am proud to say he is my boss. hook 'em 43!

Instigator28
    Hallett19:
    He is a good leader and this is the time where I am glad that Al Gore is not our prez, could you imagine that !?!?!?!?Just hearing the name Gore make me want to

River Gambler
    It's about time we give him the help he needs and and make sure the Republicans take control of the Senate and maintain the House.It seems those candy ass libs just want to stand in the way of getting business done.

gstark
    The thought of Gore in the White House under circumstances of the past year is unacceptable.
    Its reasuring to see even some seasoned libs admitting that wouldn't be good.
    Now, if we can just change the political tone of California, starting with No. Cal, the home of Feinswein and Boxer. Let's return OC to the conservatives, as it should be. Its conversion to the Demo-ticket sickens me, this is what can happen when not looking. While we are at it, let's fix the republic of Berkeley, and the UC system as well, getting a balanced perspective in place of the current myopic viewpoint.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast