Thread: Spent the weekend on a bigger boat...

Havasu Hangin'
    ...than even the Havasu Cigs "Smokin' Gun"...
    Mrs. HH and I decided to put the kids on Ebay...and use the money pampering ourselves...so we took off to Ensenada...

Right here...I think Mrs. HH is asking, "how much are the payments on this boat?"
    Once we got to Ensenada, a couple quick observations...
    1. The women in Mexico appear to be very well fed.
    2. At Papa's & Beer...other than "It's Getting Hot in Here..." I think the last CD the DJ bought was "Good Vibrations" by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch.
    3. What ever happened to the $1 Coronas?
    4. The number one reason to start a dialog with Castro- Cuban cigars.
    Overall...it was good to get away...although I am sportin' a 2-day hangover as a souvenier...

Craig
    What boat and cruise line were you on? We did the Carnaval Cruise's Ecstacy to Ensenada a little bit ago and had a blast. Wouldn't mind doing it again

HCS
    Iv'e never been on one those floating cities, can you tell your on a boat?

Catmando
    How much did you get for those kiddos?? idea eek!

XTRM22
    Hey HH, we took that cruze 2 years ago and enjoyed the heck out of it. Did you take the bus ride to La Bufadora (the blow hole) That was a drunken adventure with someone who will remain nameless asking the tour guide "which way to the Donkey Show" eek!
    Chuck

Havasu Hangin'
    Craig:
    What boat and cruise line were you on? We did the Carnaval Cruise's Ecstacy to Ensenada a little bit ago and had a blast. Wouldn't mind doing it again Yep...we did the "X" last weekend...it was very fun...lots of wild people (I am very shy myself, though)...
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Iv'e never been on one those floating cities, can you tell your on a boat? Yeah...it's a slow rolling motion...if you look out the windows, the horizon is moving. However, they do have some kind of "stabilizers" that keep the ship fairly steady.
    Catmando:
    How much did you get for those kiddos??Not as much as we thought..."terrible twos" are going for less these days...