Thread: need computer help

Phat_Kat
    This ones got me stumped. I was hitting ctrl F, or atleast trying too, when I press down on some buttons and all the text went small for some reason. I don't know which buttons I pressed but does anyone have a guess as to what the hell I hit to make this happen? I use internet explorer I think 6.0. Whatever comes with XP is the one I have.
    Thanks,
    PK

jlnorthrup122
    my daughter did that to me one time I have no ****ing clue what she hit but I did learn that if you hit control A when your cursor is in a field or doc like now as I type it highlights the whole feild or doc!

Phat_Kat
    jlnorthrup122:
    my daughter did that to me one time I have no ****ing clue what she hit but I did learn that if you hit control A when your cursor is in a field or doc like now as I type it highlights the whole feild or doc! Ask her if she knows what she hit because this is really annoying me. I'm lucky I have perfect vision but the blurryness of the text is starting to give me a headache so it's evening out.

jlnorthrup122
    I asked her but she won't take the pasifier out of her mouth to tell me! she is 1 year old! sorry no luck here!

Phat_Kat
    jlnorthrup122:
    I asked her but she won't take the pasifier out of her mouth to tell me! she is 1 year old! sorry no luck here! Damn kids

BlownHowardCat
    Maybe this will help......upper left click on view.......then text size........dont know if thats your problem........im still running ME.......not sure if its the same with XP

Phat_Kat
    BlownHowardCat:
    Maybe this will help......upper left click on view.......then text size........dont know if thats your problem........im still running ME.......not sure if its the same with XP That was it thanks a lot man.

Trailer Park Casanova
    I don't know if this will help you,, not sure if this is the same problem but,,,
    I sometimes get this,, and believe it is triggered by my Norton systems updates.
    I then go into to settings on the start menu,then taskbar, then restore text and Icon size.
    Hope this helps,,,

topless
    I say if you stop posting under the influence (PUI) It will all be better in the morning! Hope that helps.