Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ireland?

miller19j
    I am going on a trip to Scotland this winter and thought about shooting over to Ireland for a few days. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Jungle Boy
    miller19j:
    I am going on a trip to Scotland this winter and thought about shooting over to Ireland for a few days. Does anyone have any recommendations? Never been to Ireland, but if you drink lots of scotch and some dark beer I bet you'll have fun anyways.

jlnorthrup122
    I have some friends from Ireland. I'll call them this weekend and ask em I think there is a couple of bad ass night clubs on the east coast there. the land is very beutiful take lots of pictures. and don't try to mock or imitate there accents they hate it. I did a Fat Bastard empression in front of my Irish friend and he got pissed at me

burbanite
    jlnorthrup122:
    I did a Fat Bastard empression in front of my Irish friend and he got pissed at me Fat Bastard was a Scotsman...

jlnorthrup122
    Yeah but the scottish and Irish are the same only Irish on the island and the scottish across the channel Watch out for terrorist IRA are some of the badest and coldest mother****ers you will ever meet believe it. Oh and not likley you will run into any but leave the gypsies alone and stay away from them they will steal the shirt off your back.

burbanite
    jlnorthrup122:
    Yeah but the scottish and Irish are the same Tell that to either one of them and see what they have to say....

68campbell
    Let me get this straight, You're going on vacation?

burbanite
    A Guinness brewery tour would surely be a must.
    Are you going to be in Northern Ireland or Southern Ireland? The scenery is better down South. I would try to get to some of the small towns/villages along the coast, sample some of the fresh seafood and beer.
    The Irish have always seemed to be naturally comedic to me, maybe it was the accent but every one of them that I know has me on the floor laughing.
    Have fun!

CA Stu
    miller19j:
    I am going on a trip to Scotland this winter and thought about shooting over to Ireland for a few days. Does anyone have any recommendations? Take a sweater.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

Unchained
    My wife and I went to Ireland a few years ago and we loved it. We most certainly will go back. The people were very friendly and everywhere we went the food was excellent. We stayed in an old castle for a night on the river Shannon that was outstanding (Glin castle $ 350 / night )
    We were there for 10 days and only seen a small part of it. There's too many details to type here but if you want to call me my cell no is 616-813-7237.
    Mark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast