Thread: Boat Storage

HBjet
    Hey everyone... I'm looking for boat storage either in Parker/Big River or Blythe area. I need to get a place by mid April.
    Also, if anyone knows of a place local in Orange County that may work too. It needs to be indoors. It can be a storage unit, warehouse, garage...
    thanks
    HBjet

Dave4XTC
    I may know of a warehouse space in OC near Warner and Harbor, I store my toys there I will check and see what he has.
    How big? and what are you looking to spend?

HBjet
    I'm right there at Warner and Newhope... that would be great.
    I'm not sure on what warehouse space goes for, but the best I can do storage wise out at the river is $200 a month and I would like to be at $100 or even less. My boat with trailer overall is 24 feet. I have a lead on a place that is 30' deep for $75 and a 40' for $100 but I won't know on them until first part of April, but its not a sure thing. So I'm just checking out my options.
    Thanks!
    HBjet

wsuwrhr
    If the setup is the same as the avatar, you can store it at my house indefinitely.
    Hell I can park that rig in my living room just like it is.
    We are talking a $100 a month right?
    No problem.
    Brian

No Ka Oi
    Hey everyone... I'm looking for boat storage either in Parker/Big River or Blythe area. I need to get a place by mid April.
    Also, if anyone knows of a place local in Orange County that may work too. It needs to be indoors. It can be a storage unit, warehouse, garage...
    thanks
    HBjet
    Check out O'Niel Storage in Santa Ana right off 55 Freeway at Edinger. I believe you will be close to $200 for your boat. They move the boat in and out of storage, so you don't have to worry that someone is going to damage your boat parking it in the indoor storage area. Good luck!

THOR
    Randy,
    I paid $170 at Oneill for my 24 eliminator. Yours should be cheaper.

termiteguy
    there are lots of indoor storages in bigriver and on cali side of the strip i keep mine in bigriver for 85 per month affordable boatstorage mine is 12x30

Schiada Time
    Randy- Pay to store it here and tow it to the river? Sack up, keep it out there and do 85 all the way there-Oh wait you do 85 even with your boat behind you.