Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Girls Gone Wild History?

GlastronGuy
    The owner of the "Girls Gone Wild" video empire was arrested yesterday.....web page

sandblasted
    GlastronGuy:
    The owner of the "Girls Gone Wild" video empire was arrested yesterday.....web page Let's see..This idiot has made millions of dollars by filming young college girls getting wild..There is no shortage of girls 18 and older that want to strip for him but he decides to film girls that he knows are underage...
    What a dumbshit, now he gets to spend some of his millions on good lawyers!

GlastronGuy
    sandblasted:
    GlastronGuy:
    The owner of the "Girls Gone Wild" video empire was arrested yesterday.....web page Let's see..This idiot has made millions of dollars by filming young college girls getting wild..There is no shortage of girls 18 and older that want to strip for him but he decides to film girls that he knows are underage...
    What a dumbshit, now he gets to spend some of his millions on good lawyers! Exactly. Had everything in the palm of his hand and is trying to piss it all away.

Ziggy
    Thats probably why he had her touch his Willy because he was tired of having it in his own palm all the time.

RaysonKid
    Geee, How often do you hear that story?
    "Had it all and pissed it away".

buck183
    I have seen a couple of documentaries on him. He keeps SEVERAL lawyers on retainer to handle these situations at a moments notice. This is nothing new to him. It's about as severe as Evil Knevil breaking a bone. He'll make bail, pay a small fine and be back in business in less than 24 hours. This is not anything new at all.
    Buck

sandblasted
    buck183:
    I have seen a couple of documentaries on him. He keeps SEVERAL lawyers on retainer to handle these situations at a moments notice. This is nothing new to him. It's about as severe as Evil Knevil breaking a bone. He'll make bail, pay a small fine and be back in business in less than 24 hours. This is not anything new at all.
    Buck Except the cops seem to think they have pretty good proof that he knew the girls were underage...which can lead to all kinds of charges...bottom line I hope the dumbshit spends some time in jail...I have nothing against looking at pics or video of naked women..key word here is women!!
    I have no use at all for someone who exploits underage kids...

Kwicherbichen
    I'm thinkin, with the money he has, we'll see some girls getting a payday and the charges being dropped or reduced. Money makes the world go round.

Dusty Times
    I thought he was a smart guy for filming where we all hang out and making millions at it. I always thought to myself "why didn't I do that, I could have had the millions". Now I realize how different I am. The guy blew it whether he gets out of it or not. If they are under eighteen they are children.
    Not a good idea to go there Joe!

MJ19
    Dusty Times:
    If they are under eighteen they are children.
    Not a good idea to go there Joe! Won't it go on his record as a "sex offender" ???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast