Thread: Is there

Blown 472
    really a market for sports talk, talking head assholes?? shut the **** up, I am sitting in hotel and this crap is on the tv, who cares???

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    really a market for sports talk, talking head assholes?? shut the **** up, I am sitting in hotel and this crap is on the tv, who cares???Are you not into sports?

HCS
    That's all that's on sport channels any more. Talking heads. argue

Her454
    Blown 472:
    really a market for sports talk, talking head assholes?? shut the **** up, I am sitting in hotel and this crap is on the tv, who cares??? somebody having a bad day? gettin cabin/hotel fever there 472?

Jrocket
    Hotel?????? Do ya gots the vibrating beds? Those are high class establishments!!

Blown 472
    Her454:
    Blown 472:
    really a market for sports talk, talking head assholes?? shut the **** up, I am sitting in hotel and this crap is on the tv, who cares??? somebody having a bad day? gettin cabin/hotel fever there 472? ding!!!!!!!!!!

Blown 472
    Jrocket:
    Hotel?????? Do ya gots the vibrating beds? Those are high class establishments!! Please deposit 25 cents, clink clink bbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz