Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: another ramp mishap

Havasu Doug
    Tom Brown:
    That's nasty. I wonder how badly those outdrives are hammered? It has a single drive and I'm not sure if it contacted the ramp. I don't know what damage the transom received, but noticed that the first step got damaged. 87 Cole crawled underneath it to check it out.

rivernutts
    Waterrod? Looks like they launch about as good as they build boats!!!

Mandelon
    How is anybody that dopey to do such a dumbass thing as that?? Gravity is not hard to understand. Kinetic energy......a little harder maybe but if you can afford a big boat you gotta have something in your head.....but sheesh, who unhooks the bow line before getting it in the water? Anyone????? Goddamn, that's lame!

DickDanger
    I was drying my boat off, just on the other side of this, and heard the crash. I thought that it was someone unhitching their trailer, and dropping it on the ground, cos it was LOUD!!!! Can you believe that shit? Had another good time today, although it could have been a little warmer. I snapped a few pics that I will post a little later. -DD Out

JetBoatRich
    How did they get it back on?

mbrown2
    That is the best stance I have seen from a Water Rod...normally they are plowing the water; at least the front's getting lift eek!

mbrown2
    I just love the hands on the head pose from the guy in the boat...It says to me "I hope my wife called the Insurance company since we picked up the new boat today".

Havasu Doug
    JetBoatRich:
    How did they get it back on? They had around 5 guys in their crew. One slowly backed in while one winched and two guys hung on the bow. I didn't hear any scraping while they did this, but it may have a little.

Sandbar Junkies
    Sanbarjunkies sent you a PM Hey Kilrtoy! Didn't receive your PM.

Havasu Doug
    mbrown2:
    I just love the hands on the head pose from the guy in the boat...It says to me "I hope my wife called the Insurance company since we picked up the new boat today". Yeah, I like it too. I actually took around 5 pics, but I selected that one because of the hands on head.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast