Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How rich....?

DaveA
    MJ19:
    [QUOTE] (snippity-do-dah)....and some will spend what they have regardless of what they make. Met my wife, eh?
    "what they have" + 5%
    DaveA

hot_diggity_dog
    who is this "Rich" guy. Rich who? and why should i give one rats ass.....oh, nevermind. Oh then there's JetBoatRich. wink
    I Guess that could be considered Rich.
    HDD

SCUBA STEVE
    MJ19:
    SCUBA STEVE:
    I heard he made something like 24 million last year. 1/2 to taxes right? Ok that leaves 12 million in his acct. Doesn't a percentage of that go to his agent as well?
    Some people are savers and some will spend what they have regardless of what they make. Who really knows where all that $ goes. Every dollar out there just goes around in a big circle anyway. From the raw materials & natural resources, to the mfg, to the distrubutor, to the end user.

Kim Hanson
    MJ19:
    Someone who does not have to look at price tags, yet still looks for the bargain...That's rich And that's how they stay rich I don't look at price tags Smiley and I'am not rich,just comfortable!.....( . )( . ).....

JetBoatRich
    hot_diggity_dog:
    who is this "Rich" guy. Rich who? and why should i give one rats ass.....oh, nevermind. Oh then there's JetBoatRich. wink
    I Guess that could be considered Rich.
    HDD Did I hear my name? wink

BigBoyToys
    Well, I'm so far in debt I can't figure out where my paychecks go, but I feel like the richest fella in the World. Great Kids, fantastic wife, food in our mouths, roof over our heads..... That's rich to me. I don't care if I have to work 6 days a week, 12 hours a day to get it done, as long as I keep my riches that I have now.
    I deal with people all day long that live in multi million dollar homes, have lotsa $$, fancy cars, etc and for the most part, they all seem VERY grumpy, uptight, and grouchy. I say NO THANKS to that life!

Ziggy
    Health, happiness, all my fingers/toes, and two great kids(10 and 20 yr olds)...makes me a "Rich with Life" kinda guy. The green stuff is just gravy on the potatoes to make it all taste better, and a little can go a long way if you know how to spread it out.

NashvilleBound
    Our uncle is worth about 800 million. But you would never know it. He sees riches like we do, the blessing of a happy, healthy family and beliving in God. This is all part of a family that has 50+ grandchildren and 70+ great grandchildren. Tho I am not quite in the same league as him we feel the same way. Money is not everything and you sure as hell can't take it with you! But of course, it sure is nice to have

JetBoatRich
    Glad to see most of us have the same view on rich's.
    But if i had 100 mill or so I wouldn't give it all away, I would keep some for myself wink

NashvilleBound
    Give it all away??? Come on. I don't think anyone would. thats crazy talk. But I always hoped that I would make enough money to be able to build homes for first time, low income, buyers out of pocket and I'm almost there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast