Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about them Ducks

Beer Factor
    The Mighty Ducks beat the Dallas Stars in Dallas last night to take over 6th position in the western conference. They also now have a better record than the LA Kings. "go Ducks"

SHIFTY
    I WAS AT THE KINGS GAME LAST NIGHT. THE SEATS WERE SO EMPTY YOU'd THINK SOMEBODY HAD JUST PULLED THE FIRE ALARM. 'KINGS RULE', Pffft. THE ONLY THING THEY RULE IS 8th PLACE...

Beer Factor
    I WAS AT THE KINGS GAME LAST NIGHT. THE SEATS WERE SO EMPTY YOU'd THINK SOMEBODY HAD JUST PULLED THE FIRE ALARM. 'KINGS RULE', Pffft. THE ONLY THING THEY RULE IS 8th PLACE...
    That's damn funny!

Midlife Advantage
    Thats funny right there, I dont care if you are a Kings fan! playoffs here we come...

OGShocker
    Thats funny right there, I dont care if you are a Kings fan! playoffs here we come...
    I hope so, I just bought tickets for the post season. :rollside:
    FUK THE DUKS..

Hardly Satisfied
    This Year the road to the cup goes though Hockeytown town , Go Detroit Redwings :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    I hope so, I just bought tickets for the post season. :rollside:
    FUK THE DUKS..
    BITE ME!!!! I will be at the game on Friday night!!!! ha ha ha ha ha !!! Go DUCKS! :220v: :yuk: :rollside:

Midlife Advantage
    BITE ME!!!! I will be at the game on Friday night!!!! ha ha ha ha ha !!! Go DUCKS! :220v: :yuk: :rollside:
    Atta girl! He says F the Ducks cause they just bumped the Kings back a slot :crossx: DETHRONED!

pixilatedpussy
    Atta girl! He says F the Ducks cause they just bumped the Kings back a slot :crossx: DETHRONED!
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! :220v:

OGShocker
    Well, there is that..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast