Thread: I'm just curious

dcb carrera
    How come the press says a million people across the country came out to protest a war in Iraq, instead of 275 million people didn't come out to protest a war in Iraq Just venting. I would boycott France products but they don't make anything wink

nmdcb
    that would not make you watch the news! kinda funny, ha! as far as france goes, who gives a shit about their opinion!

Kilrtoy
    At last count the french are 0-5-4 in wars. Damn they only still exist because of this THE US OF A. We should declare war on those sissy pricks too.

77charger
    it makes me sick to see all these freak looking people protesting a war about no blood for oil.this is not about oil we went in 10 years ago and could have taken oil from kuwait and iraq but we didnt.I had to drive by a bunch of freaks who were protesting yesterday and hear them shouting as i drove by in disgust from them people.It makes me proud to see people who show support for our troops(who really deserve the thumbs up) instead.

locogringo
    amen to that. People who want attention in any fashion they can IMO. Fockers!

Irishluck
    I agree with what you all have to say. Makes me sick to think that they call themselves Americans. F##k the French they just want to sound like there a world power but really there just a bunch of pricks.

A.SNEED
    ISNT IT BECAUSE OF WAR THOSE PEOPLE CAN STAND ON THE STREET PROTEST.

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    RIGHT ON.There is a bunch of protesters by my house.They piss me off so much.