Thread: Important info. about CBBB..................

Doug H.
    i just got off the phone with Darrin at the AVI's and here's the dealio about launching and beaching our boats. if you are not a guest of the AVI's but will launch and use the beach there you can purchase a one time pass for 15 dollars for the event at the launch ramp, good for the entire event (fri,sat,sun) be sure you specify your with the CBBB group to get this weekend pass. i hope i didn't step on any toes but instead i thought this will help clear up any issues before we all get there and someone said this or said that, it's now clear and cheap for all of us to enjoy.

Beautiful Noise
    Thank's for the Info Doug,Your the Man
    Steve

Doug H.
    Thanks noise, for the kind words, i wanna say i owe a cold one but i don't drink i'll have a cold gatorade for ya though and hope to meet you at the AVI's.

Beautiful Noise
    Well if the Sheriff's are out this weekend like People have been saying Saturday might be a Non-Beer type of day for me I don't drink alot when the boat's in the water anyway's,But I really don't want to take a chance to get Pulled over either See Ya at the Avi
    Steve

Doug H.
    Noise i hope more people say the same thing regarding the water patrol, i just put a copy of boat registration and drivers license in the boat and make sure you have all the coast gaurd requirements too for a safe boating weekend, i think we'll be watched out there also.

gigamurph
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414BN3.jpg[/img]
    .....I tried to call you today with no success! Check your PM.