Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our Military!

bigq
    I was coming in from doing my grass when I saw the bombing had started. I was fascinated that they appear to already have a target on Saddam. The news was saying that they already had special forces in Bagdad which blew me away. How the hell do they get in without detection. takes some huge strapping balls to be on those special forces, unbelievable.
    eek! eek!
    I'm not a prayin man, but I will be sending one up to the man above to guide and protect these men and women.
    Thanks, Wayne

77charger
    bigq:
    The news was saying that they already had special forces in Bagdad which blew me away. How the hell do they get in without detection. takes some huge strapping balls to be on those special forces, unbelievable.
    :
    By secrecy.and not letting the press now would be my guess.

Dusty Times
    I'm very impressed!
    GOOD JOB BOYS!
    My thanks and prayers are with you.

Froggystyle
    77charger:
    By secrecy.and not letting the press now would be my guess. Among other things wink

Hotcrusader76
    Somethings are better left a mistery wink

DickDanger
    My guess would be that somehow Kermit spanking the bunny has something to do with this....-DD Out
    BTW, does Kermit have a "U.S." sign on his back, and the bunny a "Saddam" sign on his??? LMFAO

Jordy
    While the troops kick ass you have to leave the press to their own methods . That way the Iraqi's can have someone to surrender to.

my21advantage
    Very impressive....wow!
    [ March 19, 2003, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: my21advantage ]

Seadog
    Interesting enough, the Iraq first response was proof positive that Sadist Insane was in violation of the UN resolution. Scuds are a major violation and they fired at least two immediately.

beached 1
    Seadog:
    Scuds are a major violation and they fired at least two immediately. They're probably firing them from behind the human shields.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast