Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ANYONE HERE LIVE IN LAKE HAVASU/PARKER AZ???

RVRGIRL
    Hi~ RiverRatMike and myself just moved 2 Lake Havasu in April. Still trying 2 meet new & exciting people. So if you live in the local area write me back and say hi..
    PS. And still trying 2 find a great & exciting job for myself. Any takers???

little rowe boat
    Don't live there,but we are looking for a condo as a 2nd home.Maybe we will have some luck this year.

RVRGIRL
    You should try our guy Jason that we bought our house from. He was really easy working with,getting us into our home. If you need any info just write me back. Heather
    www.liveinhavasu.com
    PS. Tell Jason that Heather & Mike sent you!!

little rowe boat
    Thanks Heather.We have been working with a realtor for about 15 months and the problem is that we want a condo with it's own garage,not a community garage or a carport,but something we can lock up when we are not there.That one specific requirement has made finding what we want difficult.Now prices keep rising so who knows.We will keep trying.

RVRGIRL
    Well try Jason you never noooooooo. he might be able 2 help you out. We told him what we wanted and he found it for us. He is really nice and understanding. Doesnt try and rush you into anything. We really liked that. Well good luck.

locogringo
    little rowe boat:
    Thanks Heather.We have been working with a realtor for about 15 months and the problem is that we want a condo with it's own garage,not a community garage or a carport,but something we can lock up when we are not there.That one specific requirement has made finding what we want difficult.Now prices keep rising so who knows.We will keep trying. Little rowe... I know of a condo for sale in Havasu. Going towards the island side on London Bridge, it is the first condo's on the left. He has a two car garage also.
    PM me if you want more info.
    Daniel

SDLifesaver
    We have a house there, but don't live in it full time. Would like to meet in the channel and whenever we are there. Nick

AzDon
    When we moved our family here 12 years ago, we were "new and exciting" people, but comparing to your picture, I guess we're kinda old now! When we moved here, there were lots of newcomers arriving, and we met a lot of them through our kids! Perhaps you could start an outreach program with your realtor, to link you with other newcomers. Church is also a good place to meet people. Before you know it, you'll be running into friends everywhere as you become connected. It took me five years to find a job that paid enough to live on and my wife about seven years to find a skilled office job that started at $8. The "paycheck" outlook is very bleak here, but the lifestyle improvements are still worth it!

RVRGIRL
    Thanks AzDon for the info. Yes, we were thinking about going 2 church 2 meet people. Do you belong 2 a church here in Havasu? Where abouts do you and your wife live? We are up by the new Bashas.I love our home. This finding a job thing is very stressful on us. If I would of known how hard it is 2 find a job out here, I might of not moved. BUT... I did it for my boyfriend. It has always been his dream of living at the river.
    PS. If you see any job openings anywhere in Sales/Marketing PLEASE notify me.
    Thanks in advance~Heather

RVRGIRL
    SDLifesaver:
    We have a house there, but don't live in it full time. Would like to meet in the channel and whenever we are there. Nick Would like 2 meet you as well Nick. Please tell us the next time you will be out this way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast