Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USC fans?

ROZ
    I think TroajanDan is a MAJOR fan

Livin Large 27Hallett
    Look at the colors of the boat and tell me what side I go for!!!!!

beached1
    USCLB41:
    Fight On, Baby.Yeah baby! ASU is going down!
    When did you play?

TrojanDan
    ROZ:
    I think TroajanDan is a MAJOR fan What's up Chris!
    You're damn right on that one! I just got home from my extended weekend in Havasu. I picked up my keys to my new house on Friday. I went thru withdrawls because my cable/dss wasn't hooked up yet and couldn't watch the game. That and a bunch of trips to Walmart.
    How did your pop do in last week's elections? Wasn't he running for office or something?
    -Dan
    Fight On!

HavasuDreamin'
    Trojan alum here..........and we are taking ND and FUCLA to the house! I sense a top 5 finish! Boo Yah! eek!

THOR
    HavasuDreamin':
    Trojan alum here..........and we are taking ND and FUCLA to the house! I sense a top 5 finish! Boo Yah! eek! Well, that will be a tough one. If WASU doesnt lose, you're screwed. If you win out, and WASU loses you are golden. But, you do need ND to win big when not playing you for the strength of schedule points. I have friends that are USC and would like to see them do well just because they are from socal. But, personally I cant stand them.
    Watch out for ASU, they have a very good defense.

U-Haul
    Even if WAZZU loses we still own the tiebreaker with USC. I guess not everything is roses for the condoms, er.. Trojans.

TrojanDan
    U-Haul:
    Even if WAZZU loses we still own the tiebreaker with USC. Damn SC kickers!

ROZ
    TrojanDan:
    ROZ:
    [qb]I think TroajanDan is a MAJOR fan :cool What's up Chris!
    You're damn right on that one!I knew you'd pop up here
    I just got home from my extended weekend in Havasu. I picked up my keys to my new house on Friday. I went thru withdrawls because my cable/dss wasn't hooked up yet and couldn't watch the game. That and a bunch of trips to Walmart.Congradulations on the new home! Send me some pics when you have the chance!
    How did your pop do in last week's elections? Wasn't he running for office or something?Well my dad, the canidate who REALLY cares about where he lives, his neighbors, and the future of the city, lost the election. In my opinion, too bad for San Marcos. What I don't understand is that he earned EVERY endorsement possible(all non paid), and yet the public still listened to the nonsense smear campaign that the other jokers ran.
    I believe that if the voter turnout wasn't so low, he would have won. Some I talked to thought he had it in the bag ,so they didn't vote. Knuckleheads! As it sits, he was down by less than a hundred votes and might go for a recount. As we walked some of the trailer park precincts, there were some homes that listed up to 5 registered voters living there when we know for a fact there is only one tennant. San Marcos has 18 trailer parks, you do the math... One old woman I talked to was actually afraid to vote Rozmus....They're all brain washed I tell ya! And to think he, my dad (CPA by trade), did partial business evals (for court purposes)for FREE to help some of these people out of increased rents when some of the landlords attempted to make unreasonable rent increases. Sometimes, like in politics, it just doesn't pay to be the nice guy (there are a couple MAJOR scumbags on council there now). I feel bad for my friends who live in San Elejo Hills (TOBTEK,too). Their develpoment will probably run into some major road blocks down the road.
    Enough rambling.....Now he can go back to making the bucks now that his civil duty is almost done.
    He will probably never run again, but that won't stop me from starting a negative wisper campaign to get the next scumbag housted!(sp)
    Actually it's already started, and the scum's seat won't be up for 2 years. eek!
    <----researching mo fo

Blown Olds
    YOU'LL LUCKY GRAMBLING DONT PLAY OUT HERE. eek!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast