Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joe Millionaire Finals

Froggystyle
    OK, I am switching horses.
    I thought Zora was it for the last 3 weeks, but Sarah made with the head, so I am going with her.
    She is going to be one pissed off golddigger when she finds out he is broke!

Cantrip
    Yeah, she took a shot to the mouth, and for a good cause because as I write this, I think she is the one......to find out he is poor..... but she definitley made with the head and let him tickle her box under the blanket while watching the moon. Zora is going to be a tough one to get into bed, plus she has a big ass, I would rather DING Sarah, she is into bondage too. YAY!! 9:50 pm, here goes.... If I was him, I would be a true pimp and tell them in my best pimp accent "I wunt bof a' youse guys!!!"

[ February 10, 2003, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: Cantrip ]

Jordy
    Yeah, she'll be so mad he might have to tie her down...
    I think there is another twist to the whole stupid dealio. Like he has loads of family money. I'm just not buying the $19K construction job and how much has been made of it.

Froggystyle
    I agree. I think he has a pile of money and is doing a Forrest Gump with the bulldozer. He works it for fun.
    Actually, I bet he has a trust fund or something, where he has money, but doesn't get all of it or something.
    With a name like Marriott, who knows?

mbrown2
    I am thinking it is going to be Zora...he seems to see through Sarah as "more" of a money sucking ho....not that boat lack those traits..

Froggystyle
    But Sarah has shown affection... and he is a dork about that it seems.
    We suck... I can't believe I am chatting with guys about this crap!
    [ February 10, 2003, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: Froggystyle ]

Cantrip
    Mbrown, you might be right man, that oaf might pick Zora, he has some weird infatuation with her or something. But its true, tonight Sarah seemed like she was really snooty, giving Paul shit for her shoes, SHUT THE F*#K UP BITCH!!!!

mbrown2
    Don't get me wrong...this guy is total barney...but barney's with looks never have issues getting their fair share of the females...I think he is thinking that he has less of a chance of getting punched when he tells the less money-grubbing one that he is a schmo..

Cantrip
    mbrown2:
    I think he is thinking that he has less of a chance of getting punched when he tells the less money-grubbing one that he is a schmo.. Dually noted and agreed!!
    [ February 10, 2003, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Cantrip ]

LVjetboy
    Sarah in the right light looks like Hillary C. Spooky to me

...with the personality to match. F*ck that B*tch.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast