Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My days are numbered!

wsuwrhr
    REALITY is setting in quick. I am getting married Saturday. I hope I don't have to saw the boat in half...
    Brian

RiverToysJas
    Congrats to you Brian!!! Don't believe all of the bitter guys out there, marriage is great!!!
    I wish you all the best!
    RTJas

spectratoad
    Congrats, I got married a year ago. My first one didn't work but this one has been a blast. Lovin' every day of it. I even enjoyed being married to the first one. It's not all bad.

shockwaveharry
    I'm with Jason. If you chose wisely, marrage is the best thing you'll do in life. Congrats!

TOBTEK
    CONGRATS BRIAN....my first one also didnt work out very well(bitchhhhhhhhhhhh!) but as I write this I have the new rock in my pocket!(damn thing cost more then a nice used 98 MACH22)on my birthday Friday night im gonna pop the question to the LADY of my dreams! Marriage is awesome, as long as you make your choice correctly good luck!

mbrown2
    Don't sweat it Brian, it will be great...I was worried when I married...waited 8 years to marry my highschool sweetheart...greatest decision I ever made..Hell, she let me buy the DCB only after having the Eliminator for a year..She's a keeper..
    PS: Tobtek, good luck with your question-popping..

HavasuDreamin'
    Just got hitched myself...............good Luck!

Screaming Pete
    TOBTEK:
    CONGRATS BRIAN....my first one also didnt work out very well(bitchhhhhhhhhhhh!) but as I write this I have the new rock in my pocket!(damn thing cost more then a nice used 98 MACH22)on my birthday Friday night im gonna pop the question to the LADY of my dreams! Marriage is awesome, as long as you make your choice correctly good luck!Tobtek, Where are you taking her I've got a great spot(restarnte) The Godfather on Clairmont mesa blvd. also just got passport photos for are 20yr anv. last night for our Jamacia trip

Hallett19
    OH MAN!!!! Another one bites the dust

HCS
    Getting married is so damn good I did it THREE times.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast