Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drivers License for Illegal Aliens

SoCalOffshore
    Vote now if illegal aliens should be allowed CA drivers licenses. Remember these licenses will be issued without any form of identification!

SoCalOffshore
    I don't know about you, but when I got my CA DL, i had to show a certified copy of my birth certificate to prove who I was. Under this new law, you can get one without this proof, what stops one from getting multiple licenses with different names?

Mandelon
    There will be a lot of not so fake ID's after that passes. Davis is such a f*cking *****!! burningm

SoCalOffshore
    My last comment. Do you realize when you get your DL without valid ID, you can also request a voter registration card and submit direct to the DMV. Basically, this can facilitate illegal aliens to vote in the state of CA. Think about that for a few minutes.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    They or most have more than one. We have a worker that works for us and his dl was issued to an illegal and now we found out our worker with no tickets or anything has 8 warrants for his arrest and his dmv printout is clean. our worker stands 5'6 and the illegal has a dl that states he is 6'2 same # and everything whats up with that s**t. now our worker has to go court to court and prove these tickets are not his.

MagicMtnDan
    In the US a Driver's License is THE form of ID. In other countries they have DLs AND ID cards. Until the US has ID cards (not likely to happen with all the liberals fighting everything), letting illegals get DLs is a huge mistake.
    Please consider the answers to these questions:
    When was the last time you ever heard of ANYONE getting arrested or prosecuted for illegally registering to vote?
    Do you know how many illegal aliens have auto insurance? Do you know how many will have DLs and not have auto insurance?
    What exactly do you think illegals will have to show in order to get a DL? Do you think they'll bring their birth certificates across the border with them? Do you think that CA's DMV will call City Hall in Mexico City to verify who these people are? What are the chances that you and I can get a BS DL like these illegals can?

Kilrtoy
    Dont give them DL's
    SHIP THEIR ASSES BACK
    [ September 04, 2003, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Kilrtoy ]

spectratoad
    This is cool. Since I am a disabled veteran California State Parks camping is free to disabled vets that are California residents. The application, however; wants you to also send in a copy of your CA DL. Now I can go get a CA DL. I am diggin' this.
    Oh wait I forgot the fine print, this offer not valid for Non-Cali resident US Citizens.
    Maybe they should just hand out DL's to anyone coming into the state at the bug stations. Oh I forgot, those aren't operating right now due to budget constraints.
    This has got to be the biggest crock of S*&T I have ever heard of. It is scary to us Nevadan's because when California farts we get the smell. wink

Rocket2003
    OK, I've got a Question!!!!!!!!!
    Do you think that when you fill out your voter registration card, that anybody really checks to see if your a resident or citzen?
    I bet not!

Seadog
    If this passes, how can the federal government not get involved? I cannot cite page and para, but I am pretty sure that this is contrary to national law. This could also affect all CA citizens because the right of CA drivers to go to other states depends on CA meeting standards approved by all states. Once again CA is on the cutting edge of insanity.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast