Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ya gotta read this Gomer thread....

Rod-64
    http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ul...c;f=1;t=006841
    Be VERY THANKFULL Suzuki doesn't boat near you or your family and if you live in Arkansas.......MOVE!!!
    [ September 23, 2003, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: Rod-64 ]

I thought you were kidding. He really is a Gomer First Class.

BigBoyToys
    I read the whole thread. That forum had me ROTFLMAO!!! I literally broke down and started laughing so hard to the part of tears at this post and the subsequent post by another forum member;
    suzuki40
    Captain
    Member # 19417
    posted September 18, 2003 07:27 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello all, I thank you for all of the comment to me being stupid. Your right all I wanted to do was see how fast this boat would go. I found out the hard way. yes, I had the time of my life and I cant wait to do it again. Just the next time im going to know what im doing.
    I have only one question thats bugging me? why did the chine walk happen on the last pass I made? why didnt it happen the first few times I done it? I can tell you one thing though, there is alot more in this motor than I have squeezed out of it. Does me sitting to one side of the boat cause the chine walk?.
    Suzuki40
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posts: 267 | From: hot springs village, Ar | Registered: Feb 2003 | IP: Logged
    CharlesW
    Captain
    Member # 27731
    posted September 18, 2003 07:43 PM
    S40:
    I don't know if where you sit makes any difference, but please don't try moving around to see if it stops.

BigBoyToys
    ROTFLMFAO! STILL!!! HAHAHA You really have to read this whole thread to get the feel for what's going on. Thanks for the link, it was good for a great laugh.
    [ September 23, 2003, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Rod-64
    Yeah...It's kind of long but worth it. I can't belive he's 36....I would have bet between 14-16.
    That dopey moron should only own a trolling motor with a MAX 9-volt battery.

fire on the water
    I think he'd better plan on taking some boating classes! Taking a jump from 4hp to 200hp might be waaaay to much

sorry dog
    Iboats - my favorite board for comic relief...

rrrr
    So after three days and a brush with death, he has it figured out?
    "My buddy that workd for kens marine boat shop, came out today to see what could caused the chine walk. He told me the motor was too high and that very well could have caused it. Well, after about an hour of watching my boat go up and down the lake without me. He finaly came to shore and said he has it set.
    What an idiot.

BigBoyToys
    Still LMFAO!!! Over this one.

OGShocker
    How do you spell dumba$$.....suzuki40!
    Hey y'all,!, I just spent $2200.00 on my suicide!
    I have needed a good laugh, thank you for providing it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast