Thread: Stats and more stats....

HighRoller
    I'm cracking up at the stats these turds come up with during the game."You know Tim,that was only the third time a left handed batter has fouled off more than 3 pitches in a row after 6pm on a Friday while using a 34 ounce bat in the 2nd game of a World Series held in an even numbered year that the Yankees were not playing in."
    "Actually it's the fourth time Bob."
    "Well,Tim if you're referring to Barry Bond's homer in the NLCS,that actually occurred at 7pm eastern time so it doesn't count."
    "You're right Bob,and that's only the 2nd time you've been right in 12 years when there wasn't a popcorn vendor within 50ft of the opposing team's dugout while the mascot was on the field."
    "So you're saying I'm wrong most of the time Tim?"
    "Well,actually you haven't been right since the last time your wife managed not to have sex with another man on a day that ended in Y for more than a week.And we ALL know that was a long time ago!!"

HighRoller
    Uh oh looks like the Angels are back to the old way of doing things.Snatch defeat from the Jaws of Victory!!!

HighRoller
    Yup,the Angels are definitely blowing Dog....Hey wait,I need to see that play replayed 3 more times from the reverse angle in super slow mo with a digital enhancement.Okay,good,now circle the 1/2 inch gap between his foot and the bag.Good,now fax that image to the umpire and maybe he'll reverse his call.And if that doesn't work take an instant poll and see if the fans think he was out.

HighRoller
    Michael Eisner is such an A-Hole!!He's been peddling the team for years trying to sell them because he says they are so lousy and don't make a good investment.Now here he is with an A cap,A jacket and probably has a pair of thunder sticks under his seat.Talk about a hypocrite.He probly tells everyone it was his decision to keep the team.

HighRoller
    Holy Sh-tBalls..Okay,the Angels have officially discontinued blowing dog,at least temporarily.I have to admit it,this World Series is almost good enough to watch continuously.Almost.

HighRoller
    Uh-Oh,Barry Bonds just hit a ball that probably should have a stewardess and in flight movie on it. eek!

HighRoller:
    Uh-Oh,Barry Bonds just hit a ball that probably should have a stewardess and in flight movie on it. eek! Nahhhh, just need to file a flight plan, stewardess are optional.

HighRoller
    Oh excuse me for being politically incorrect,it needed to have a"flight attendant"onboard.

Jordy
    95% of stats are made up to prove what 75% of the people think that they want to hear 60% of the time.
    Jordy