Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Something New

Hava Mama 69
    Hey I know we aren't suspose to "advertise" here but I have a great new thing I've started her in Havasu. I host "Slumber Parties" for LADIES ONLY!! devil They are great for anything, bachelorette, wedding, baby or just because. I also make great unique gift baskets (batteries included). So let that special Lady in your life know. I guarantee satisfaction!! smile_sp Some items I feature are Adult toys, Lingerie, Edible Lotions, and Sensual Aids, and lots of Water Proof items. These are not ment to replace the man in your life, just to enhance what you already have. Must be 18 or older to host or order!!! I travel to So. Cal and NV all the time so It doesn't have to be just a river thing!! I look forward to hearing from the ladies soon!! boxed

superV
    Hey im having a party in my pants! Want to come? smile_sp

Mandelon
    Hmmm can you deliver some shower heads to Kingman?? I know a lady who'd be soooo happy to meet you. wink wink

DickDanger
    I hate that term "adult toys", that sounds ****ing gay. Call it what it is: a vibrating, prosthetic dick, or, beads that you shove up your ass. And thats just what I would need: my other half coming home with a basket of beads, and a Kong Dong, saying "Lets try THESE out!!!" Go spam somewhere else. -DD Out

spectratoad
    Moderator go gettum'!!!
    I am doing just fine at home without the "Adult Prosthetics"

Hava Mama 69
    Well I have posted in many other forums over the years and NEVER received a response like yours DD. All I can say is I used polite terms and if my polite terms offended you, I'm sorry. I will no longer post in here. Thank you for your unkind feedback. It's very unfortuniate that you men treat us ladies in here this way. Men aren't the only ones that come to this site!!

DickDanger
    Your politeness does not offend me, what DOES offend me is your plying your wares in here, without knowing anyone. If you were a regular poster in here, then it may be different, but the majority of us take a dim view of anonymous spammers in our house. Besides, I am a total dick (hence the name), dont pull punches with anyone in here, and treat Hot Boats "ladies" with respect at all times, which again, had you been a regular visitor to our house, you would know. -DD Out
    [ April 23, 2003, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Hava Mama 69
    Thank you for your reply. I have been sitting on the side lines watching for many years. I grew up coming out to the river. I grew up at the boat races (NJBA<IHBA<NDBA<SDBA). I know what people do out on the lake and up and down the river. The business I'm in JUST offers Ladies another way to buy their toys. I don't sell just the stuff you mentioned. From a ladies point of view, I hate going in to the stores and buying my items when there are all men in there and I'm the only lady in there. I hate mail order because they send you every other catalog. And I hate ordering on the internet because then you get all those damn emails. I DO NOT send anything but VERY discreet reminders to the ladies who have ordered in the past. I know there are alot of ladies who are in here and my post was ment for them and not the men in here or even to have such harsh things said to me. You are right you don't know me and I don't know you either, but I do know I would never bash you as you bashed me. I've taken your hint loud and clear. I will just continue to sit on the sidelines.

hboldno7
    So is it kind of like a tupperware party just with strap on's and anal beads? That strikes me as really really funny for some reason

SCUBA STEVE
    RiverDave:
    Well I'm going to take a different approach then DD..
    Got any pics?
    RD I have one RD, I post it tonight on ***boatpic. My user name is steady.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast