Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jealous girlfriends

Cole
    I have this one girl that I have been seeing for a bit and she every "now and then" goes off the deep end.....SHE GETS INSANLY JEALOUS!!!
    She will CATCH me looking at a girl and will accuse me of "looking" a little too long, now she is real cute herself and has absolutely NO reason too get jealous......but she does...and how!!
    She will make the biggest scene!!
    I do like her and in time i thought it would subside and it has....some.
    but i am getting tired of the "DRAMA" and fear OP6 and the G-STRINGS that will be there...
    [ June 19, 2003, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Cole ]

78Eliminator
    Cole:
    I have this one girl that I have been seeing for a bit and she every "now and then" goes off the deep end.....SHE GETS INSANLY JEALOUS!!!
    She will CATCH me looking at a girl and will accuse me of "looking" a little too long, now she is real cute herself and has absolutely NO reason too get jealous......but she does...and how!!
    She will make the biggest scene!!
    I do like her and in time i thought it would subside and it has....some.
    but i am getting tired of the "DRAMA" and fear OP6 and the G-STRINGS that will be there...because God knows..I WILL LOOK!!!!
    so...is it time to dump that jealous bit*h???? What are her initials? Sounds like my ex and she lives up by you....

Tom Brown
    She's insecure, eh?
    Orgasms, Cole. It's all about orgasms. Keep her well serviced prior to the eye-candy scene and she will be fine. Hold her hand, tell her she looks great, and keep her eye lids droopy from the great sex. That's all you can do and it will be enough.

78Eliminator
    Tom Brown:
    She's insecure, eh?
    Orgasms, Cole. It's all about orgasms. Keep her well serviced prior to the eye-candy scene and she will be fine. Hold her hand, tell her she looks great, and keep her eye lids droopy from the great sex. That's all you can do and it will be enough. That doesn't work with a psycho. I know.

Missphat_kat
    Well I don't know what you do but I did used to get jealous over PK. He works a lot(2 jobs plus a personal business) and keeps a lot of money on hand at all times. He's extremely well mannered and has to pay for girls and I was jealous of all his manners till I figured out that it was just him being a sweatheart. Maybe she just needs to get that through her head. If she embarasses you in public I have one bit of advice.
    Dump the bitch!!!!

DEEZ NUTTS
    I cant stand issues! Thankfully my wife has very low or almost no issues. Guess thats why I married her. Cole, I was with a girl for a while that was VERY FUN if you know what im saying. Eventually the issues overpowered the FUN. Ride the ride for a while then-NEXT. My .02

RiverKitty
    Tom Brown:
    She's insecure, eh?
    Orgasms, Cole. It's all about orgasms. LMAO!!! Classic!!!

Infomaniac
    RiverKitty:
    Tom Brown:
    She's insecure, eh?
    Orgasms, Cole. It's all about orgasms. LMAO!!! Classic!!! Buy her a jacuzzi with a "who needs a man" setting on the water blast control.

RiverKitty
    Relationships = Brain Damage!!!

Tom Brown
    DEEZ NUTTS:
    Eventually the issues overpowered the FUN. Ride the ride for a while then-NEXT. Yeah, that seems like where it usually goes. The thing is, you can learn a lot about yourself and relationships if you care to put the work into it. Also, sex with drama queens is the best.
    Eventually, however, the drama tends to turn into a life-sucking, near death experience. That's probably a good time to move on.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast