Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New website

***boat
    Tomorrow I am going to shift the DNS to the new website. I am going to need to shut down the forums for probably right around 12 hours and it will be in the middle of the day most likely. It takes about that long to move all the posts and images even on a T1 to T1 connection. Just a couple of heads ups:
    1.) I killed the imageFolio software and replaced it. Now netscape navigator users should be able to upload. The new software is PHP based and will run faster. Your old linkages (avatars) and so on will still be good for at least the next six months, however free.***boat.net will not be used any more.
    2.) None of your book marks will work any more. Sorry, but we needed some orginization.
    3.) The bikini archive, photo report, manufacture showcase and hot boat cove updates are in the new site.
    4.) http://www.iespell.com Check this link out. Very useful.
    Craig Lathrop
    ***boat.net (soon to be .com and then all your bookmarks will be screwed up again.)

126driver
    The forums will be down for 12 hours in the middle of the day?! Sounds like a lot of us are going to have productive days tomorrow.

JetBoatRich
    So we will be without the site for 12 hours, starting what time.
    I may have to do some work tomorrow?

hot_diggity_dog
    That is Awesome news,
    Is there any way that a calendar could be set up with all of the events going on for the So Cal area that could be viewed on this site?
    It should be set up like the one on Kwicherbichen's site.
    web page
    This would be a great addition to the site. Just my .02
    HDD

Mandelon
    Work? Oh shit!!!

Froggystyle
    Wow, new site and no spelling errors? What will we all have to complain about?
    Good Job ***boat!

Lightning
    One question...
    Where are we going to post tomorrow.

twistedpair
    Lightning:
    One question...
    Where are we going to post tomorrow. Ohhh Dooouuuggggg!!! Get ready! Havasu Doug

Havasu_Jet_85
    Sweet new web site.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    1.) I killed the imageFolio software and replaced it. Now netscape navigator users should be able to upload. The new software is PHP based and will run faster. Your old linkages (avatars) and so on will still be good for at least the next six months, however free.***boat.net will not be used any more.
    2.) None of your book marks will work any more. Sorry, but we needed some orginization
    Question: if the old website won't work what is the new website address?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast