Thread: RD sighting!

TOBTEK
    The better half and I are cruising west on Palamor Airport Rd in Carlsbad(minding our own biz!), coming back from stuffing ourselves from sushi Thursday evening. When I look over and some lady in the passinger seat of a metalic toupe lincoln Navigator is checking me out and winking at me. Im thinking....I know im hot, but come on lady your little boy/son is driving your vehicle! (kinda looked like she was giving him driving lessons) I glanced over, and I know I've seen him before SOMEWHERE ???????? Still shocked from the ladies advances, I slowed to let this "SOCCERMOM'S SUV" pull away from us and there it was on the back window...OP6-V in white vinyl.........is this the same woman and child that used to follow me when I was younger in a WHITE TACOMA TRUCK? Im starting to wonder, im scared, This all has me starting to wonder if I should start "packing heat" and ask quesions later! .....thats our RD sighting for thurday June 26th.
    BTW: I was going to try to get your attention and waive, But you looked busy and we couldn't see where your other hand was! Whats that all about?
    [ June 27, 2003, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: TOBTEK ]

TOBTEK
    RiverDave:
    The sticker on the back window is actually chrome. wink
    RD my bad......I was in shock at the time, breathing into a brown paperbag.

Jbb
    I have some great pix of various RD sightings around town...lol...Wanna see em?..

Blown 472
    JETBOAT BRIAN:
    I have some great pix of various RD sightings around town...lol...Wanna see em?.. bust them out.

Jbb
    RiverDave:
    No that's quite alright Brian.. I don't think that's necesary do you?
    RD Relax...Lil Mr ....Just havin some fun with you....How about an Ice Cream cone?

TOBTEK
    "To hung over right now for dairy products.."
    RD was also spotted at a few local bars with MOM , was hitting it pretty hard last night I heard just f-ing with ya RD

ROZ
    TOBTEK:
    RD was hitting it pretty hard last night I heard Hitting the bars, or "hittin" the "MOM" after hitting the Bars. wink
    [ June 27, 2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

1stepcloser
    ROZ:
    Hitting the bars, or "hittin" the "MOM" after hitting the Bars. wink Both, if he has any sense. wink

ROZ
    Good to hear your doing your moral and civic duty.
    So tell me, is it difficult to drive home with one eye and one arm?

Charley
    Cmon pictures for the most part never hurt anyone wink