Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bwrc '300' Enduro 2006 Official Rules

Squirtin Thunder
    Well 10 seconds is long enough to kick your ass. There aint an OB Stoker out here that can hang with me. :yuk: Ya'll been shooting your mouth off so heres a chance to shut me up. It'll cost ya for the fuel but hell you guys are gonna win, right? Yeah, dream on.
    Bring that silly little boat out, comon don't be scarred !!! This is a long race anything can happen, Hell you might just finish !!!
    :cry: pay for your fuel? you can't even afford the crack pipe you must be token on. my stoker will kick your silly boats ass for 10 seconds or alllll daaaay looooong. BOY. :skull:
    Jason, not sure witch boat I will have but you are more than welcome to drive a leg.

You Te
    :cry: pay for your fuel? you can't even afford the crack pipe you must be token on. my stoker will kick your silly boats ass for 10 seconds or alllll daaaay looooong. BOY. :skull:
    Stoker, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Towndrunk
    Stoker? Your stoker is lucky to get on plane in 10 seconds........Morphy :yuk: Pass da pipe.
    PS: Don't forget to bring me 5 gals of Alysin syn oil. :hammerhea

You Te
    Bring that silly little boat out, comon don't be scarred !!! This is a long race anything can happen, Hell you might just finish !!!
    Interesting consept, run boat around in circles and see how big sack is.

MAXIMUS
    Between drunk & Uncle taint you to guys have enough bullshit & excusess to run for office! Drunk if you can't afford to buy gas for a fuking weed wacker then you can't afford to remove your head from ass & pay attention... Yea you have a fast mouth & fingers but that seems to be the extent of that! :notam: Uncle taint you need to continue hanging out at the bbsp & spanking all those fast boats that come along... This event is not geared for blow hards...
    On a side note we could bet your fuel money on a quik race between the stoker in mention & you 10sec dream ride! If it is as fast as you say then you would have fuel money to come show the west coast amigos how it is done!
    Hanson you would not fit into this race as you would have to be sober for at least 5 hrs to compete... not going to happen in the near future! :messedup: :notam:

You Te
    This event is not geared for blow hards...
    I understand this event should be called "The Parker time travel enduro"
    Watch boats jump into the future and run 1/4 of the race while others are still on the trailer.
    Max, you should name your boat "The time travler"

Towndrunk
    Now Maxipad, you know the rules. Don't make this personal. You been :cry: and moaning about not having any competition so I gave you a way . I don't give a rats ass about going around in circles but evidentley you do and thats fine go for it. If you can't handle a little razzing then sonny your in the wrong game. Fast mouth? Me? :rollside: I can back it up. Bring your shit to BBSP and we'll do the 10 second thing cause I do have enough gas for that.
    Between drunk & Uncle taint you to guys have enough bullshit & excusess to run for office! Drunk if you can't afford to buy gas for a fuking weed wacker then you can't afford to remove your head from ass & pay attention... Yea you have a fast mouth & fingers but that seems to be the extent of that! :notam: Uncle taint you need to continue hanging out at the bbsp & spanking all those fast boats that come along... This event is not geared for blow hards...
    On a side note we could bet your fuel money on a quik race between the stoker in mention & you 10sec dream ride! If it is as fast as you say then you would have fuel money to come show the west coast amigos how it is done!
    Hanson you would not fit into this race as you would have to be sober for at least 5 hrs to compete... not going to happen in the near future! :messedup: :notam:

You Te
    Max, you should show up to BBSP and run around in circles for us.

Squirtin Thunder
    Stoker? Your stoker is lucky to get on plane in 10 seconds........Morphy :yuk: Pass da pipe.
    I would say it gets on plane in about a half sec or less.

Towndrunk
    Sure it does.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast