Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DANGER!!!!!!!!

wsuwrhr
    I grow habaneros and jalapenos in my backyard. I second the notion of watching what you do after touching them bad boys.
    By the way, we can't eat all of them falkers so if anyone wants some of them hot ass MF peppers, let me know and you can come by and get some. Brian

DaveA
    Here's a good website for hot peppers, guys.
    http://www.baileyfarmsinc.com
    It's my in-laws, and believe me, they know peppers. They're big suppliers to many of the grocery stores here on the East Coast.
    Check out their Chili Chart!
    DaveA

beyondhelpin
    If you like it hot you have got to try DAVES INSANITY SAUCE! Be warned it is hot. Dipped 1 tine of fork in it and mixed with my beans, man was it hot. Habaneros aint shit to this stuff. BTW just got a killer salsa recipe from a Chinese guy. As good or better than any resturant salsa!

PickleFork2Be
    beyondhelpin:
    If you like it hot you have got to try DAVES INSANITY SAUCE! Be warned it is hot. Dipped 1 tine of fork in it and mixed with my beans, man was it hot. Habaneros aint shit to this stuff. BTW just got a killer salsa recipe from a Chinese guy. As good or better than any resturant salsa!I actually have some of this stuff in my fridge at home--at least I think it is Daves Insanity; rated 750,000 whichever it was. The only time it has been used was one night of a party I had thrown. Needless to say we all thought getting it out was a great idea after a keg and 4 gallons of jungle juice later. In any case, I had a friend who thought he was bad ass, and would do a spoonfull of it. I told him that I would give him a partial drop and if he could handle that, then see me for more. Well, 30 minutes of crying later (yes, actually tearing up), he wasn't ready for more. Shitty part being that, even with the eye dropper included with that shit, when you are drunk, you don't realize it if you get any on your hands. And when you do notice it, you attempt to lick it off. After spending 30 minutes crying as your friend is, you go take a piss...and the rest resembles a few shlong in the sink stories above. Ever since that night, I use gloves when handling that stuff.
    wsuwrhr - gonna have to take you up on that the next time I am down there. Maybe go out and grab a couple cold ones too.
    PF2BE

wsuwrhr
    Pickle,
    Anytime dude, trailer the bike down and we'll go through the twisties in my backyard first.
    Brian

PickleFork2Be
    That'd be sweet dude! Didn't expect to see you posting this early. Must be working on those parts early for me wink Give me a call on my cell sometime when you get a chance, had a question.
    PF2BE

NashvilleBound
    Brian: Are you going to the Pyramid Summer Blowout? Oct12/13?? I would love to get some of those fresh homegrown peppers from ya.

AZKC
    Watched a hot food special and that Insanity sauce is made with the stuff they make pepper spray out of and we all know how much fun that stuff can be....
    KC

NashvilleBound
    Problem with those sauces is they taste like hot dirt. Nasty! I'll have a fresh batch of my salsa for the Pyramid Blowout next month....
    If you show, check it out.
    NB

wsuwrhr
    I have heard of Pyramid lake, and I may have been there when I was a kid. I am wondering where exactly is it, and do they have a site for rules and regs and info like that? Brian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast