Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I missing something?

BowTie Rick
    How the hell do you get the image under your user name to take? I set up my profile and there is a picture but when I post, it is gone...???

ROZ
    click on "my profile" at the upper right. You may have to log-in so do so if needed. click on the "view/edit my profile". scroll down to the Avitar and click. Another window will prompt. There you can click on one of the avitars provided or choose your own by entering the url code of the image you'd like to use. Click the button to the right of the addy you entered, and it should view in the preview window. If it looks good, click accept and call it a day.
    Hope I didn't forget anything.
    Chris

ROZ
    [ July 18, 2002, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

BowTie Rick
    That is what I was doing and just tried again. This is pissing me off; it is not rocket science. What is going on?

G-Ride
    BTR-
    Same thing for me. I can see it in the profile no problem. When I click update it says update completed, but when I post no Avatar picture! I sent Erik an e-mail and he said try a different browser. WTF- I can see everybody elses why do I need to have a differnet browser. I think he was blowing me off. This sucks!!
    JG

fat rat
    BowTie Rick:
    That is what I was doing and just tried again. This is pissing me off; it is not rocket science. What is going on? I'll let you know if its not "Rocket Science"...I'm getting ready to try.

fat rat
    Lets see what happens

fat rat
    fat rat:
    Lets see what happensI quess it works.........but this site really drags ass!

iparky
    did it work

BowTie Rick
    AH HA!!! Cookies, that's it. This is my work computer and I bet I.T. has it set up so that it will not allow it. I have friends there so I will ask later today and see what's up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast