Thread: need cover

ultimate1
    Well getting ready for op6 my old boat cover is dusted jawdrop any suggestions on where to get one made, in southern ca. would be appreciated. idea Thanks

King Kid Covers
    661 295 0784
    Castaic CA

Akamatsu
    I just got one made. I used this forum, and did alot of searching. I ended up using Classic Canvas in La Verne. They did a great job, very happy with the results. Price was good.
    Classic Canvas Web Page
    2166 Arrow Hwy
    La Verne, CA 91750
    (909) 392-8660
    Classiccanvas@aol.com

NMlakerat
    I just called Warlock to find out about a cover for my 29' world class walock said they used edie marine and it would cost me 4 bills not bad check it out

NMlakerat
    I just called Warlock to find out about a cover for my 29' world class warlock said they used edie marine and it would cost me 4 bills not bad check it out

Boozer
    ultimate1:
    Well getting ready for op6 my old boat cover is dusted jawdrop any suggestions on where to get one made, in southern ca. would be appreciated. idea Thanks Whats Op6?

Nubbs
    I think Eddie and Sons makes covers. They're located on Woodruff Ave, just north of the 91 freeway.

ultimate1
    Thanks everyone I will make a few calls thanks for the info wink

eliminatedsprinter
    I got lucky in this regard. When I got my boat, in October, it came with a useless cover. Bad weather and high winds were comming, so I went to The Anchor in Reseda (to get a temporary cover) and for <$150 I got one that fits my boat perfectly, right out of the box. I thought my no windshield wild shaped OB would need a custom cover. I'm glad I was wrong.

dicker
    I used Ivan Acheff Marine Canvas at (800) 734-2533 for my cover and bimini. He used to be in El Cajon but now works out of Temecula I think. Anyway he came to the house, took the measurements, made the cover and delivered the finished product within a week.
    -Dicker