Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: you cant even joke on the boards anymore

502procharger
    Man i came home late last night and i admit i was shitfaced so i started messing with people on the board, all in good fun and we all joked about it. well so i thought, i looked at my profile and my overall star rate went down, what horseshit. you mess around all in good fun and someone still has to rate you bad, pretty sad frown

MRS FLYIN VEE
    just for the record. I didn't rate you yet so i'm goin to give you a 5er for the fun last night. we were all shitfaced. i dropped in my rating too. but don't worry about it. there just stars.

topless
    I can relate. All ya have to do is kiss ass and everyone will love you. My rating has been only 1 to 3 because I won't kiss ass. (It will probablly drop again for this post) Oh well, I will live.

502procharger
    shot you both 5's. mrs VEE you were fun too, thanks for putting up with me in my drunken state

Kim Hanson
    502! I post what ever I like, if they don't like it.I sure as hell ain't going to miss any sleep over it!
    Us outspoken people should have more to reply to but, we get the ( NAME )! I'am not going to change, this is me.......( . )( . )......... get use to it!

Trailer Park Casanova
    502procharger:
    i looked at my profile and my overall star rate went down, I left on 2 weeks Vacation with 5 stars, came back, logged in, had just three left. Hadn't been on the boards, nor had a post on page one for several weeks and still lost stars. [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/939Picture_5-thumb.jpg[/img] <--Casanova Cam

Kim Hanson
    I just gave you 5........( . )( . )....... wink

Trailer Park Casanova
    Thanks K H, I see I jumped back to four.
    I was going to put a sign over the front door "Crestfallen Manor".

topless
    I'm still at 3 but at least it didn't drop again A round of 5's for the house.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    topless i gave you a 5er just to help you out to at least a four but i know you've said you didn't care about the stars. but this should help you out alittle.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast