Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lets hear it for the girls

topless
    If it wasn't for the HB girls who post here, there probablly wouldn't even be a sandbar. So what if we don't build our own boats. We make yours look better. So what if we flash peeps at the river, it draws attention to your boat. (thats what you want anyway.) Thats why you bring the beads and us. Then, after people show their pictures here.....you get all high and mighty and preach??????? WTF!!!! I personally would not post any nudes or near nudes of myself but thats just me. I have been topless at the river...OH WELL (alcohol does that at times) I think that instead of trashing girls that you like to look at anyway, maybe you (everyone) should stop encouraging it if it is so offensive. If not, SHUT UP AND HAVE A BEER!!!! Just my .02 (I'm contributing to the .02 fund so eventually we can have a kick ass party since everyone wants to put their .02 in) OK, I feel better, carry on.

betty boop
    thanks topless for the .02 - i am collecting the money for the beer

topless
    We are going to have the best .02 party ever. wink
    [ August 27, 2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

Havasu Hangin'
    topless:
    .....you get all high and mighty and preach??????? WTF!!!!...maybe you (everyone) should stop encouraging it if it is so offensive. If not, SHUT UP AND HAVE A BEER!!!!She's baaaaack.

twistedpair
    You go girl!

jlnorthrup122
    Helow topless how you doin? so when you movin in? you could have had me last weekend for sure! I wa on the outs!!

jlnorthrup122
    Helow topless how you doin? so when you movin in? you could have had me last weekend for sure! I was on the outs!!

Mandelon
    Who was preaching? I read all those threads and there is not much in the way of complaining... Topless, you are exaggerating the statements made.
    Now take off your clothes and post some pictures....

topless
    Havasu Hangin':
    topless:
    .....you get all high and mighty and preach??????? WTF!!!!...maybe you (everyone) should stop encouraging it if it is so offensive. If not, SHUT UP AND HAVE A BEER!!!!She's baaaaack. Whats that suppose to mean? Do you need corporal punishment? I will volunteer.

jlnorthrup122
    I will take that corpral punishment for him. Thank you toples may I have another!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast