Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lets hear it for the girls

topless
    Mandelon:
    Who was preaching? I read all those threads and there is not much in the way of complaining... Topless, you are exaggerating the statements made.
    Now take off your clothes and post some pictures.... But yes there was. I wasted my entire day at work following that thread. Mrs.909er may be an attention ***** but she does keep people on the boards reading and responding to her posts. Then when her feelings got hurt and she told us, alot of us decided it was time to trash her. Please remember, I can handle trashing/bashing. I have done it for along time. Some people take it more personally. As far as my clothes, go to the river...........

Havasu Hangin'
    topless:
    Do you need corporal punishment? I will volunteer.Yes Ma'am.
    Please...don't...stop...

Mandelon
    Sandbar is for goofy stuff. Mrs 909er is goofy stuff, therefore she belongs here.
    Simple Logic.

topless
    Yea, what he said.

jlnorthrup122
    those ladies are interesting and I like what they do on here and hope they keep up the good work but my favorite ladies are You Topless and Mrs Flyin Vee!! But I like you 2 in 2 entirely different ways!!!!

topless
    jlnorthrup122:
    those ladies are interesting and I like what they do on here and hope they keep up the good work but my favorite ladies are You Topless and Mrs Flyin Vee!! But I like you 2 in 2 entirely different ways!!!! So when I moving in??? OH Wait I still love Tom.

jlnorthrup122
    originally posted by Topless:
    So when I moving in??? OH Wait I still love Tom.
    Thats all good I will wait for the mufin man to realize whats best for his little Topless muffin!

Moneypitt
    A heartfelt thank you to ALL the LADIES that post on this board. It wouldn't be the valuable cross section of info and entertainment without you.. I can only imagine the support that your men recieve from you to continue enjoying this great hobbie/sport. I, for one, know the sacrafices that the LADIES make, the planning, the packing, caring for the kids, and all we men do is the BOAT!!..Been there done that!!! Thanks again, to ALL the LADIES, and I look forward to being able to say it in person someday....Moneypitt

mbrown2
    Girls Rock!! , Chicks Kick!!

Rocket2003
    I've got three ex-wifes and three teenage daughters! And I still say "GIRLS ROCK"
    My .02

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast