Thread: BUTT BOYZ

HOSS
    Where did the Butt Boyz go? Nasty and Payedwithhi$a$$ must be doing the romp! You know knockin` boots! eek!
    Motley you seem to have calmed down without them. Are you on the outside lookin` in?
    Why do you boyz come to a boat site without any knowledge of the subject matter? Why not go to Butt Boyz from Texas? I`m sure they have a site.
    No tech ever boyz. Just bs. The jet guys are waiting. Kinda funny how you can`t delete over there hey?
    Kinda noticed something out payedwithhi$a$$ (uh Big daddy/SSHambone), your avatar is the rear of the buggy. Been gettin` worked up on that pic hey? You and nasty gonna hit that pipe hey?
    Only caps and only ignorance.

Jungle Boy
    Hoss, you jonesing for some peyote now?

HOSS
    Not yet. What does that shit do anyway? Is it illegal to own one of these cacti?

Jungle Boy
    It's like doing too many mushrooms or weak acid! It made me sick when I took it,,,,,,,,many years ago, that is. Shrooms and beer are still fun, even at my age.

eliminatedsprinter
    HOSS:
    Not yet. What does that shit do anyway? Is it illegal to own one of these cacti? It's main unique effect is that it makes you dream in color.

sorry dog
    It's main unique effect is that it makes you dream in color. Hoss, maybe you ought to pass and leave the peyote to the pros. All that brown might scare you.

HOSS
    Yeah you right!

WILDERTHANU54
    HOSS:
    Motley you seem to have calmed down without them. Are you on the outside lookin` in?
    IM HERE.....DONT CONFUSE ME WITH ANYONE ELSE. THERE IS PLENTY OF PEOPLE ON HERE THAT KNOW ME PERSONALLY. I WAS JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN....I THOUGHT THATS WHAT THE SANDBAR WAS FOR????? OK I'LL BE ON MY WAY BACK TO THE V-DRIVE'S.