Thread: ***PICTURE HELP***

79 HUSTLER
    Ok, i need help with posting photo's. I've done tons of searches and read through all topics and instructions. I've got the pictures uploaded to the internet. Now here is my problem (I think), when I right click on the picture the menu comes up and there is no property selection. What does come up is
    -open link
    -open link in new window
    -save target as
    -print target
    -save picture as
    -copy
    -copy shortcut
    -add bookmark
    now if i click to the top,bottom,right,left of the picture a different menu box appeares that does have properties. This menu box includes
    -back
    -forward
    -select all
    -add bookmark
    -view source
    -print
    -refresh
    -properties
    Now when I try to right click just outside of the picture and go to properties it will pull up the url for the web page not the picture, so when I try to post the picture it is giving me the big red x, because it is the web page not the pictures url (I think). By the way this is on an IBM aptiva computer-if it matters. Any help please. Thanks-Kelly

Blown 472
    web page Check this out, you can post here, even better ifin tha chicks are nekked, then just copy the properties if you want to post them some place else.

Man I like that page. Must visit more often!!

79 HUSTLER
    I went to kb,s site and his instructions were great, but it seems that it must be something different with my computer because it does not pull up properties when i right click on the photo????

Essex502
    What browser are you using and on what platform - i.e. WinTel, MAC, UNIX?

Sandbar Mike
    79Hustler,
    Post those bad boy's, hurry I want to seeee

Sandbar Mike
    79Hustler,
    Post those bad boy's, hurry I want to seeee

79 HUSTLER
    502-my browser is sbc yahoo (dsl) and I am not sure of the platform???
    MIKE- hey man hows the boat doing, I cant wait for mine to be done. I'm heading down there at noon to check it out, have not seen it for a few weeks. I will only have my reg camera today but if it is worth coming back tomorrow I will bring my digital and post some photo's. Expected delivery is FRIDAY THE 13TH!!! The way my luck has been going there is no way I will pick it up on a day like that, my luck something will seriously go wrong, so if its done friday I will pick it up first thing in the am saturday and head straight out to havasu for the week to celebrate!!! -KELLY